Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue Card with a degree listed H+/- and A3 on anabin.de

Toggle
Hello,

I got a job and contract signed with a software company in Germany. I'm software developer with almost 8 years of professional experience. Salary that is offered is higher than a minimum salary needed for the Blue Card (higher than EUR 47,600).

I've been finished first level of tertiary education (3 years) and have BASc degree, but issued in Serbia. According to anabin.de database, my degree is listed as A3, but the institution is listed as H+/-

I don't speak German language (I know just some basics), if that is going to be considered at all.

Is my degree sufficient for Blue Card or H+/- might be a problem?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue Card with a degree listed H+/- and A3 on anabin.de
Answer
2/13/15 11:18 AM as a reply to Dev.
Hi,

if your degree is listed it should be fine. H+/- means that some of the courses of this Institute are recognized, others not.

Your future employer can ask for a precheck by the local foreigner office, to give you confidence.

The minimum salary to avoid the check by the Labour Agency is now 48.400,- € for 2015.

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/13/15 6:22 PM as a reply to trust7.
Dear Mr. Detlef,

Thank you for your answer.

I read that minimum salary for shortage occupations is lower than 48.400, to be precise 37.752 EUR. My position is related to information technology and that area is on a list of shortage occupations.

Could you please confirm that?

Many thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/13/15 7:10 PM as a reply to Dev.
Yes, this is correct!

37.752,- € with approval of the federal employment agency and 48.400,- € per year without approval.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/16/15 2:15 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi,

As you already specified before that your offered salary is higher than EUR 47,600 & may be little bit less than EUR 48.400. In that case i would recommend to contact your HR ASAP. It's very easy for them to change a little bit in the contract & provide you a new contract. Because i had applied for Blue card 2 month ago & my range was 40K. So, it took around 2 more weeks for the Federal employment agencies permission. This is little bit extra pain. You have the scope, so you can avoid it.

For certificate issue, if its H+ then its enough. No need to worry.

Best of luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/15 9:35 AM as a reply to Sazzad Hussein.
Thank you both for your help, much appreciated!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/12/15 4:35 PM as a reply to Dev.
Hi guys,

I have the same question, H+/- on anabin.de, four years of studies, and salary over 50k. Should there be a problem for my blue card or not?

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/15 9:00 AM as a reply to Sazzad Hussein.
Hi,

visit the  Anabin website and search for all information.

Bachelor of science is listed here:

http://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/hochschulabschluesse.html

Click on 'Suche' (Search) Find it on page 2. Print the list and show it to the foreigner office case worker (or your future empoyer).

When you click on the + sign, you get more information about your individual degree. Usually it is enough when it is just listed. In some cases it might depend on the quality of analogy.

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3