Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

I badly need advice 4 work permit application

Toggle
Hello Everyone,

You need to help me from my confused situation.
I really expect some good advices for me.
My situation:i have completed my masters from india doing my second MS here nd didnt complete it still i dont think i wud.I m currently working for a company since a year now on a student work permit nd now the company wants to sponsor for my work permit.This job which has been offered to me is no way related to my studies.but i m a great assest to the company as i m an indian and i can speak 3 indian languages nd fluent english which is quite important for my job.

So ppl plz,plz tell me what should be my first step to get a work permit.My boss is very serious about the WP but has no clue where to start.Kindly let me know what should i do.

thanq in advance

cheers
panna
0 (0 Votes)

Re: I badly need advice 4 work permit application
Answer
3/2/07 5:11 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
There are two ways

1. Contact trust7, paymoney and apply for workpermit according to their suggestion

2. Get a job contract, prove why you are so important than other EU candidates through the company, apply for workpermit and wait till you get a decision.

Since you are not goin to finish your degree you may be asked to leave the country and apply for the workpermit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/07 10:05 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
hi raj,
thanq for ur reply....another query....for u and for all trust7....will they ask me to leave the country even when i have a valid student visa until dec 15 2007...i mean will they snatch my passport from my hand and cancel my visa???is it what u mean?....kindly clear my query....

detlef cud you plz advice me???

thanq

panna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/2/07 11:45 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
@ panna

hello dear...don`t be childish.

on one side you are writing..."i have a valid student visa until dec 15 2007..."

on the other side you are writing "will they (german authorities) snatch my passport and deport me"

Whats problem with you man !!!.

I hope next time only authentic text is written.
As people visit this forum to find solution and not to answer childish question...I am sorry PANNA please don't take it personal.

Of course, you will get work permit if company is serious to employ you...viel geluck!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/07 6:43 AM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
I am sorry if i sound childish....but itz the desparetness which is making me sound so.,....anyways....according to raj's post which says YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY AS I DIDNT FINISH MY STUDIES....made me think so that they wud cancel my visa.....so...u sure there wud be no problem for my present visa????
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/07 10:03 AM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
@panna

There is no need to be desperate. I know someone who was in the same situation, but in the end he got his WP. Give me your email, I would pass it on to him and he can share his own experience with you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/07 2:02 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
nowhere did i mention that your visa will be cancelled if you dont finish your studies. But be careful because nowadays they dont allow the conversion of student to workpermit that easily if you havent finished your studies.

Can you tell me what job you are doing? Its very interesting to know that knowing 3 indian languages and english is such a demand in germany. Maybe i can also change my job ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/07 9:02 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
@ RAJ

I AM EMPLOYED FOR AN AMERICAN AIRLINE AND WORK IN THE IMMIGRATION SECTOR WHERE I NEED TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE:I HAVE DONE A COURSE FOR THIS AND GOT OUTSTANDING RESULTS AND HAVE 1 YEAR OF EXP TILL DATE:

Try your luck now!

akshay....passing on my address to ur freind or giving me his address would be of great help.
panna underscore pavani at yahoo dot com.i would be waitng for his email.
thanq for ur post

cheers
panna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/07 10:48 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
@panna

next time please dont use capital letters. In online jargon it is very offensive.

Thats very good what you are doin..humm i think i wont be very lucky to land such a kind of job.. good luck with ur workpermit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/4/07 7:20 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
raj do u think i was IGNORANT about typing in capital letters???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/4/07 10:24 PM as a reply to koppala kalpana karthik.
*&(^)^*$(
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18