Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

First Entry to other EU country with German Dependent visa

Toggle
First Entry to other EU country with German Dependent visa
residence permit waiting for urgent reply einburgerung passport temporary resience registration visa valadity
Answer
2/5/15 12:26 AM
Hi All,

I am a non EU citizen and  working at Germany with WP visa having resident permit valid till jan 2016 and registred at frankfurt.

I will be visiting other EU country (spain) for 45 days sponsred holidays(along with working from home)  and will  be staying at Appartement hotel during the preiod.

My wife and childs  dependent visa is recently approved and we are planing for her travel ASAP .

I had below questions:-

1) Can my wife directly come to Spain  to join me without visiting(and regisration of address at germany )  Germany in the first place.

2) I have got information that one has to registwr at germany after entry , as since she is not entring the germany will there be any problem .

3) We will be going back to germany after spending 45 days in spain , can she register at city registration office Frankfurt after that.
or will frankfurt office impose some fine for not registering on time (usualy they see port of entry stamp)?

also as port of entry in there passport  will be some other EU contry, and with 45 days old stamp will that cause any issue .

Early help would be appriciated as i Need to understand the consiquances to plan the travel asap.

Thank you very much 
earjsin

0 (0 Votes)

RE: First Entry to other EU country with German Dependent visa
Answer
2/5/15 10:33 AM as a reply to Arjun.
earjsin:
Hi All,

I am a non EU citizen and  working at Germany with WP visa having resident permit valid till jan 2016 and registred at frankfurt.

I will be visiting other EU country (spain) for 45 days sponsred holidays(along with working from home)  and will  be staying at Appartement hotel during the preiod.

My wife and childs  dependent visa is recently approved and we are planing for her travel ASAP .

I had below questions:-

1) Can my wife directly come to Spain  to join me without visiting(and regisration of address at germany )  Germany in the first place.

2) I have got information that one has to registwr at germany after entry , as since she is not entring the germany will there be any problem .

3) We will be going back to germany after spending 45 days in spain , can she register at city registration office Frankfurt after that.
or will frankfurt office impose some fine for not registering on time (usualy they see port of entry stamp)?

also as port of entry in there passport  will be some other EU contry, and with 45 days old stamp will that cause any issue .

Early help would be appriciated as i Need to understand the consiquances to plan the travel asap.

Thank you very much 
earjsin

Hi any one can please help.on this topic.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/15 11:09 AM as a reply to Arjun.
Why are you complicating it and making it difficult for your wife and kids?

Is there any problem for them to come to Germany, next day register at Rathaus and then fly to Spain? This is the easiest and most efficient way. Ofcourse with their Dependent visa initially valid for 3 months, they are allowed to travel to different EU states (Category D visa). 
0 (0 Votes)

dependent visa spanish family reunion registration
Answer
2/5/15 11:35 AM as a reply to M S.
informatiker:
Why are you complicating it and making it difficult for your wife and kids?

Is there any problem for them to come to Germany, next day register at Rathaus and then fly to Spain? This is the easiest and most efficient way. Ofcourse with their Dependent visa initially valid for 3 months, they are allowed to travel to different EU states (Category D visa). 

Thank you very much @infomatiker for you reply.

I was also thinking for that option .. but it would be very difficult for her to go alone and do registration, 
also i had sublet my flat so she did'nt have place to stay.. we have already spent more then 8 month apart so just wanted to re-union asap.

There is also some other reasons(tickets etc) .. so -only i had asked the question.

just asking again .. if they can directly come to spain .. and later register at germany ..

Thank you very much.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/15 12:04 PM as a reply to Arjun.
Within 14 days of arrival one has to go and register. You cannot escape form this law I believe. We do understand that you want to meet her ASAP. To achieve this you have to spend some extra bucks. Think about legal complications later. If I would have been in your shoes, I would take hotel for couple of days and complete all the formalities here in Germany and then go to Spain. Rescheduling flight also 100€+ fare change. Peaceful ness is much more important than spending holiday of 45 days with lot of tensions and all. Just think.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott