Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Lost job, applying for arbeitlosengeld and minijob

Toggle
Hello friends

I have worked  with a company 9 months title  §18 abs. 4 s.1. At the time of renew of my visa Ausländerbehörde told my company to increase salary but my company was little they were not able to increament my salary according to Ausländerbehörde  requirement. After that they have given me 6 month time to find a new job on my track, in that time i got another job and Ausländerbehörde have given me 1 year visa  with that new company title §18 abs. 4 s.1(not allowed to work other company) and it will be end on December 2015.  Due to some problem unfortunaletly after two months later i lost my job. Now i have some questions:

1) I have worked with  two companies total 11 months. As far as i know, I didnt complete 12 months so i can not apply for ALG. Can i apply for Hartz 4?

2) If i am not able to apply for Hartz 4 in that time can i do some part time job to manage my expense and will go to Ausländerbehörde when i get a new job on my track.

3) Can i work minijob  or other job in another company though i have fixed company visa untill i got a new job on my track. If i work with another company teilzeil or vollzeit what problem will occur?

I am also new in this forum. Please help me..because in this situation i dont know what i will do? and i dont know much about the title §18 abs. 4 s.1.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Lost job, applying for arbeitlosengeld and minijob
Answer
2/4/15 3:08 PM as a reply to samar kanti das.
Hi Sahil,

according to the following link you have the right to ALG1 for upto a period of 5 months, if your gross income in last 12 months is not more than 34.020, Eruos.

http://www.finanztip.de/bezugsdauer-arbeitslosengeld/

This law is only valid until 31.12.2015.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Best regards,
Raj++

P.S: this is not a legal advice!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Lost job, applying for arbeitlosengeld and minijob
Answer
2/4/15 8:55 PM as a reply to samar kanti das.
Sorry I cannot help you much, but I'm very curious why the ABH asked you to increase salary. As far as I know that visa is given to researchers "Wiss. Mitarbeiter" so they don't ask for high salary. What was your job and was it 50% etc., if you don't mind me asking?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott