Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

fiktionsbescheinigung

Toggle
fiktionsbescheinigung
Answer
2/3/15 11:14 AM
Hi All
I need a small help, My Visa got expired on jan 31st and we have submitted all documents for my visa extension on Dec 19th and the application is in process, they have given me a temporary visa called "fiktionsbescheinigung" under 81 Abs.4 class.

Now , can some one please help, whether i can travel to india and come back with this visa, as ABH officer is telling they are sure of this.

If i can travel, what are the necessary documents that need to be carried during travel.

So any one have experience travelling to india and coming back with this kind of visa or its better to avoid travels during this time

Thanks in advance...
Bhanu
0 (0 Votes)

RE: fiktionsbescheinigung
Answer
2/3/15 11:31 AM as a reply to Bhanu Kiran Somula.
Yes you can. I went, stayed there for a month and flew back with my fiktionsbescheinigung.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/3/15 11:33 AM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
Hi
Thank you very much for your immediate reply...

Shall i have to carry any documents.. like any letter from ABH like that...
Because our people at immigration also should understand this extra green paper, So i was asking (its only my assumption)

Regards
Bhanu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/3/15 11:50 AM as a reply to Bhanu Kiran Somula.
Yes, You can Travel with it. I have also been to India with FB for 20 days back in 2010. No other documents I carried along with me.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott