Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

kidergeld on dependent visa

Toggle
kidergeld on dependent visa
Answer
9/21/11 2:40 PM
Hello,

i am a student in berlin and my husband came on a dependent visa here and he also did MBA here and we have two children. Finally my husband has got a job and we are paying social service taxes in Germany. Can we now apply for kindergeld upon my husbands visa although i am the main person for visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: kidergeld on dependent visa
Answer
9/21/11 3:03 PM as a reply to almas haider.
You can visit the responsible office in berlin. There you will be advised on whose name to apply etc etc

http://www.berliner-adressen.de/Amter_Behorden/Familienkassen/
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/11 2:23 AM as a reply to almas haider.
Thnx Raj for ur reply. i have another query to ask now like my husbadn is working now and i m still a student and we are in germany since past 7years. Can we apply for nationality or unlimited residence permit on the basis of my husbands visa.I appreciate your comments.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/2/11 10:55 AM as a reply to almas haider.
For the first question, assuming your are married and your husband is working paying taxes, kindergeld not only won t be a problem but you as the mother with no income will receive 300 euros or 67% of it up to a maximum of 1800euros a month for like 12 months.

For the second question, the waiting time for the nationality is 8 years unless you do (has done) an integration course which reduces the waiting time to seven.

Kind regards!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18