Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

job seeker visa and my university degree

Toggle
Good day every one ..
I wish to apply for job seeker visa to germany therefroe I have checked my university in anabin site and i have found it H+ but i could not find my degree listed there . only two degree have been listed in finacial statment 
1-bachelor in mechanical engineer
2- master of mechanical engineer.

my degree in marine engineering technology 4 years program but not listed under finacial statment . ..does it mean i can not apply for job seeker visa ?

0 (0 Votes)

RE: job seeker visa and my university degree
Answer
1/30/15 10:15 AM as a reply to hisham ali metwali.
hisham:
Good day every one ..
I wish to apply for job seeker visa to germany therefroe I have checked my university in anabin site and i have found it H+ but i could not find my degree listed there . only two degree have been listed in finacial statment 

my degree in marine engineering technology 4 years program but not listed under finacial statment . ..does it mean i can not apply for job seeker visa ?

Hi,

It looks like you are trying to search for the degree under the university.

Try checking if the degree is listed directly under the country.
Try http://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/hochschulabschluesse.html . Try searching under both "Suchen nach Abschlüssen" and "Suchen nach Abschlusstypen"

Usually we check the status of the university through the following link
http://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/institutionen.html
and the status of the degree through the following link
http://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/hochschulabschluesse.html

Even if it is not listed, write to anabin, they will check the legal status of your degree
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/30/15 12:18 PM as a reply to Selvaperumal.
asp58:
hisham:
Good day every one ..

Hi,

It looks like you are trying to search for the degree under the university.

Try checking if the degree is listed directly under the country.
Try http://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/hochschulabschluesse.html . Try searching under both "Suchen nach Abschlüssen" and "Suchen nach Abschlusstypen"

Usually we check the status of the university through the following link
http://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/institutionen.html
and the status of the degree through the following link
http://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/hochschulabschluesse.html

Even if it is not listed, write to anabin, they will check the legal status of your degree

Thank you for your reply asp58 ..
Actuallt i coud not find my degree listen in anabin but just i found my university H+ and then i contact anabin and this is their answer ...
Dear Sir/ Madam, [font="Arial","sans-serif"]Thank
you for your email. The Central Office for Foreign Education is a state
agency entrusted with the evaluation and expert assessment of foreign
educational credentials for the purpose of their recognition by the
pertinent decision making bodies (government authorities, universities,
public employers) in the Federal Republic of Germany.
[font="Arial","sans-serif"] [font="Arial","sans-serif"]Our
database anabin does not claim to be complete. It is filled on a case
by case basis when a German institution asks for assistance with the
evaluation of a foreign degree.
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]Unfortunately
it is impossible to have all universities with all their programs and
degrees in there. That's why it is recommended to look first for the
institution (Institution) and the degree type (Abschlusstyp) instead of
the precise degree (e.g. Master in ...).
[font="Arial","sans-serif"] [font="Arial","sans-serif"]Please
check with German embassy / immigration office if the information in
anabin is sufficient for your purpose. If the embassy asks you to prove
that your foreign degree is equivalent to a German degree, you can get a
"statement of comparability" (Zeugnisbewertung) from our service.
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]Further general information on fees and the application procedure is given on our site: http://www.kmk.org/zab/zeugnisbewertungen.

I wonder if job seeker visa for specific proffesion only or to any profession evaluated to german education ?
if it for any profession i can apply for assessemnt .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/30/15 1:23 PM as a reply to hisham ali metwali.
I need to know if i want to apply for job seeker visa it is require certain proffession like (IT,Mechanical engineer) or any education Equivalent to germany university degree ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/30/15 1:46 PM as a reply to hisham ali metwali.
hisham:
I need to know if i want to apply for job seeker visa it is require certain proffession like (IT,Mechanical engineer) or any education Equivalent to germany university degree ?

The first and foremost eligibility required for a Job seeker visa is
"Hold a recognized qualification from German Universities or foreign degrees equivalent to German Degrees". Then comes the other things like funds, work experience , motivation etc.,

There is no specific list of eligible occupations for the Germany Jobseeker visa. But the major sectors are Scientific research, Engineering, IT

The following offices may be involved in deciding the approval for Job seeker visa
1. The German Embassy in the foreign country
2. The local ABH office at your proposed place of stay
3. ZAV
4. ZAB (which issues the status about your degree and your university if not listed in anabin)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/30/15 2:38 PM as a reply to Selvaperumal.
asp58:
hisham:

"Hold a recognized qualification from German Universities or foreign degrees equivalent to German Degrees". Then comes the other things like funds, work experience , motivation etc.,

There is no specific list of eligible occupations for the Germany Jobseeker visa. But the major sectors are Scientific research, Engineering, IT

The following offices may be involved in deciding the approval for Job seeker visa
3. ZAV
4. ZAB (which issues the status about your degree and your university if not listed in anabin)

asp58 .

Thank you very for the helpful information

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/30/15 5:14 PM as a reply to Selvaperumal.
asp58:
hisham:

3. ZAV

Excuse me ..
Do you think bachelor in marine engineering technology can be one of this majors ?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott