Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE oder BE

Toggle
NE oder BE
Answer
6/2/05 12:33 AM
Hello All,

I am a GC holder from March 2001. I would like to apply either NE or BE, would it be possible for me? if yes, how do i get it?

Can anyone help me..

DvD or Rajeshspg, could you please send me the statement for ABH to convince them about the rules itself.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Kabari
PS. apakah ada orang indo disini?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE oder BE
Answer
6/2/05 12:17 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
you are eligible for BE ( better go for Erwerbstätigkeit Gestattet Erg) if you have already paid 36 months of rente or 4 years stay in Germany. You may not qualify for NE right away. You have to wait until March 2006 when you fulfill 5 years of stay in Germany.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/05 2:19 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
@ Kabari,

Till you dont finish your 5 years, you cannot apply for NE. If you proove that you are highly qualified then apply with §19 from Aufenthaltsgesetz or follow mk's step in applying for BE.

Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/05 3:05 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
Hi
Can anyone guide me how to apply for BE ? Which documents will I need , I am working since NOV 2000 in Germany.
My Green Card will expire in NOV 2005 this year.

My email is tali0300@yahoo.com

Thanks alot

Brs
Tali
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/05 3:10 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
@tali

you can go to ABH with your Arbeitsvertrag, last 3 salary slip, BeschVerfV §9 printout, and your 3 year rente paying slip (e.g. from bfa). That should work fine to get your BE.

And at the end of this year, you can apply for NE when you are 5 years here.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/05 3:33 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
@ MK

How to get "3 years rente paying slip" from Bfa? should I go to Bfa office or enough with a email or send an official Letter

Correct me if I am wrong, afaik, Rente should be binded in Salary slip?

Thanks

Kabari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/05 3:58 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
This is the link, but I dont know which option you have to select.

http://www.bfa.de/nn_8670/sid_F2F5C5EE2D02F16E5B43BBB7F1DD60EF/de/Funktionen/Kontoinformation/Kontoinformation__node.html__nnn=true
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/05 4:06 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
You can go to bfa website and provide your social security number. They will send out your account information in a few weeks. You can also use your 36 months salary slips during your application now.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/05 4:08 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
i think the 4th option:

Renteninformation inkl. Versicherungsverlauf
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/05 7:00 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
Hi All,

Can ne1 please clarify what advantage do I have when I have BE ? Since I am not eligible for NE now (have to wait till October 2006)...I am interested about BE.

thanks

Ahmed
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/05 7:10 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
@mk

Thanks for reply. Also can please you tell me what should I ask them ? I dont know what BE stands for. Also from where I can get "BeschVerfV §9".

regards

Tali
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/05 7:41 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
The condition for BE is 36 Salaries (for which you need printout from BfA) OR 48 months of legal stay in Germany, in which case you do not need a single salary.

BE = Beschäftigungserlaubnis ("employement permit") This is the old term for unlimited work permit. Nowadays there is no work permit anymore, one just gets visa where is written "Beschäftigung uneingeschränkt erlaubt" = "employement allowed without restrictions".

BeschVerfV is the Law, you can find it using google www.google.com type in BeschVerfV

The mighty google returns for example this link:

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/beschverfv.html#9
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/05 2:35 AM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
@ MK

I have chosen option 4. which is
Renteninformation inkl. Versicherungsverlauf.
but what should i enter in *VSNR ?
what does it stand for?

Awating your clue.

Thanks
Kabari
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/05 12:12 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
Versicherungnummer (=Social Security Number).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/05 1:52 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
Hi,
So guys after completeion of 4 years working,what you suggest. Apply for BE or wait for one more year and then apply for NE

vivek
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/05 2:23 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
Take as more as you can now. If you lose your job it is big advantage if you have BE. Also BE is a condition for NE, normally they do it automatically together but if you meet some smartass in ABH you could have a problem.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/05 2:46 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
Hi,

Truly said, I don't understand when HR in my company asks me to come to Ausländerbehorde bringing letter stated that I can not be "gekündigt" from my company. They said I should ask the AB to change the second page (Auflage) that I don't need any Arbeitsgenehmigung at all. Is this BE you all guys are discussing?

EE
NB: mas Kabari cari orang Indonesia ya? Saya dari Jakarta mas
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/05 3:54 PM as a reply to Toni Hartono.
Thanks @mk.

Today, I went to ABH, I brought all my paper with me, but useless. I have then spoken with Beamter, he looked into my passport, then he gave me two forms that need to be filled out.
- Form for my company stating I am stil working for them.
- Form for myself (e.q. name, passport.no, family status so on.)

he said that I have to bring it back asap plus

- one photo.

I am still working on it to get stamped. I will then submit it next week. then we will se what will happen.

cheers,
PS: @adna_f Saya dari JKT juga, skrg lokasi ada dimana? email:kabari7@yahoo.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3