Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Hi esteemed members,...

Toggle
Hi esteemed members,...
Answer
1/27/15 8:04 PM
Hi esteemed members,

Could you please suggest me, the possible ways to get the PR/ NE at the earliest in my case?

- From 2011 to 2013 I was contributing to social security payments in Germany and salary level was above the Blue card level. Employee of German office of Indian Parent company. Blue card was not introduced then.
- From 2013-2015 I was NOT contributing to social security payments in Germany, but in India and salary level was above the Blue card level. Deputee of Indian IT office.

I have now got a new job with an open ended German contract in another company.

Now if I get a Blue card , will I have to wait for another 21 months atleast for the NE/Permanent residentship? It will be like a new employee in Germany- meaning all last 4 years in Germany does not count at all for NE? Or does the the first 2 years count where I was paying the social.Because I learnt, 5 years in total is required for NE and with Blue card it will be atleast 5 years, 9 months in my case!!

Please help as my visa interview is on 10th Feb.

Thanks in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Hi esteemed members,...
Answer
1/28/15 10:19 PM as a reply to vishal.
Pls suggest
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/15 11:26 PM as a reply to vishal.
I suggest that you change the permission status of your post, that everybody can read your question without logging in.

This will help to get an answer!

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/15 11:51 PM as a reply to trust7.
trust7:
I suggest that you change the permission status of your post, that everybody can read your question without logging in.

This will help to get an answer!

Detlef

Thanks for the hint !
Done now, should be visible now to all w/o signing- I hope.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/29/15 4:58 AM as a reply to vishal.
21 months need not be consecutive. you are eligible. Apply for it right now.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/29/15 7:56 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
cebit:
21 months need not be consecutive. you are eligible. Apply for it right now.

Thanks Cebit for your kindly reply. I have asked my relocation service agency. I am informed, these rules are dependent on the visa officer's interpretation of the rules so a bit worried- let's see my luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott