Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Attention - Be aware of fraud Calls!!!!!

Toggle
Attention - Be aware of fraud Calls!!!!!

I want to share this experience in the forum.

My received a call from a number( which belongs to Germany BMI, Federal Ministry of the Interior), and the person told him that he is calling from Germany BMI, Federal Ministry of the Interior. The guy told him that during his last travel from India, he has have mentioned his birth date incorrectly in the immigration form, due to which a case is filed against him in India and he could be deported to India in next 2 hours.

To challenge this decision, he need to pay them some money without discussing with any one (family, collegues, HR, etc) and without even disconnecting their call, and they will settle this case from Germany itself. My friend smell something fishy in the call and somehow managed to cut the call. He immediately called Germany BMI office and they confirmed, it was a fraud call.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Attention - Be aware of fraud Calls!!!!!
Answer
1/27/15 11:45 AM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
Thanks for sharing this warning!

It is a very good idea to share this kind of information and I ask everybody to do the same if he knows about something like this!

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18