Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

dregister in Germany

Toggle
dregister in Germany
Answer
1/26/15 3:49 PM
Hi,

I came to Germany about a year ago with my family and all of us have Bluecard. Now we are moving to UK.

Do we need to de-register at the local office and foreign office before moving leaving Germany.

Does our BlueCards will be cancelled after de-registration. In the EU BlueCard website its mentioned that BlueCard will remain valid for 12 months after moving to some Non-EU state ?

I am bit confused, please can someone clarify on this.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

RE: dregister in Germany
Answer
1/27/15 11:43 AM as a reply to anshul makkar.
Hi, 

yes, you have to derigister yourself if you leave your current address. 'Google' your official city website, there should be a possibility to do it online.

And yes, your EU-Blue Card is valid for 12 month when you leave Germany. If you see the chance that you come back to Germany maybe in 18 month for example, you can apply for an extension of the validity at your local alien office.

Good luck in you UK and stay connected to trust7

Detlef :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/15 12:02 PM as a reply to trust7.
Ok.. Thanks..

So, it means I just have to de-register at the local office "Bürgeramt" and no need to inform the foreign office "Ausländerbehörde" ?

And if our Blue-Card will remain valid for 12 months, can we enter into Germany in this duration using this Bluecard or will we require separate VISA.

Thanks

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/15 12:08 PM as a reply to anshul makkar.
Yes, inform the 'Bürgeramt'

No need to inform the alien office.

You can use the Blue Card as long as it is valid and you do not need another visa to enter Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/15 12:24 PM as a reply to trust7.
Detlef
I have a question here. I visited Alien office last week, to check if I can send my wife to india for delivery of the baby for 9-10 months, and the lady said that my wife can't go out of Germany for more than 6 months.

I have blue card and I know that in the EU BlueCard website its mentioned that BlueCard will remain valid for 12 months after moving to some Non-EU state.

Whats should I do now.

Thanks,
Sanjay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/15 12:33 PM as a reply to trust7.
I just now got this information from alien office in Berlin, which is in some ways contradictory to above discussion. Request you to please clarify.

"bitte teilen Sie mit, wann Sie ausreisen werden und melden sich bitte zu diesem Datum bei Bürgeramt ab.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass Ihre Blaue Karte EU mit Ihrer Ausreise die Gültigkeit verliert (§ 51 Abs. 1 Nr. 6 AufenthG) und Sie damit nicht mehr in die Bundesrepublik Deutschland oder einen  anderen  Schengen-Staat  einreise dürften.Eine Wiedereinreise ist dann nur mit einem gültigen Visum möglich. "

As per this information (used google translate, so may be not appropriate), I need to inform alien office once I de-register at 'Bürgeramt'. Also my Blue Card loses its validity after my departure and its only possible to enter Germany again only with valid VISA. (As per our earlier discussion, BlueCard remains valid for 12 month and is not disqualified after my departure)

I am confused here, please can you clarify.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/15 2:06 PM as a reply to anshul makkar.
Hi everybody,

honestly, I can not foloow up all yopur questions and answer it real time.

Please read what is written here...

http://www.bamf.de/EN/Infothek/FragenAntworten/BlaueKarteEU/blaue-karte-eu-node.html;jsessionid=221748FE61DF75341DD74EE8DBE74A93.1_cid286

We do link to this page from our own 'Blue Card' section. The EU Blue Card is valid for 12 month and I do not understand why it should not be allowed to send your wife to India for your baby!

Try to speak to the boss of this alien office and if this will not help, contact our recommended lawyers:

VPMK Rechtsanwälte

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/15 2:18 PM as a reply to trust7.
Yeah, we do understand that its difficult to reply in real time. Thanks for your patience.

I had gone through the link and also contacted alien office (reply of which I pasted in our discussion).

The mail reply from alien office says that BlueCard gets expired immideately as you move out of Germany and you need a separate VISA if you want to enter again. And the information given in the shared links highlights that that BlueCard remains valid for 12 months. The two views looks contradictory so just trying to get clarification here. I am trying to call alien office, but so far not succeeded.

So, confused as to which info is correct and wanted to discuss this in trust7. Please share your views. No hurry, whenever you have time, please share.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/15 6:41 PM as a reply to anshul makkar.
Thanks for your understanding!

Please read what I wrote to Brain Teaser...

http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/view_message/820368

Bye

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/15 10:11 AM as a reply to trust7.
Thanks Detlef. That's useful. Will also wait for Katja answer.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18