Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunion Visa

Toggle
Family Reunion Visa
Answer
1/23/15 12:14 PM
Hi,

This is Shri from Bangalore. My husband is in Germany from past two and half years. And i had applied for the dependent visa on November 17, 2014 from Bangalore and they took my orginal marriage certificate. 

On December 18, 2014 my hasband got a letter asking him to sumbit some documents. As it was christmas time over there, the office was closed for two weeks. So my husband submitted documents on Jan 5, 2015. But till now there is no status updation from there end. So, on Jan 21, 2015, my husband  contacted them to know the status. But the lady over there, replied him as the concerned lady is on leave from December , they dont know when the concerned person is comning back.

So, We really very much worried about these proceedings and all. its been two months and a week over still not able to know the status.

Can anyone please help me on this, y its been getting late.

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Reunion Visa
Answer
1/23/15 2:22 PM as a reply to nagashree bk.
If someone is on leave in Germany, he/she will have point of contact during their absence. Ask your husband to visit the office personally (if he can) and enquire. They send decision in a day or 2 if everything is clear. Consulate in India can take time and that is different story altogether.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/15 3:01 PM as a reply to hprj.
hprj:
If someone is on leave in Germany, he/she will have point of contact during their absence. Ask your husband to visit the office personally (if he can) and enquire. They send decision in a day or 2 if everything is clear. Consulate in India can take time and that is different story altogether.

Thats absolutely correct. Ask your husband to visit the office personally and it will be done very fast .. which city is your husband located. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/15 3:53 PM as a reply to nagashree bk.
Hi,

I have recently been offered a ob with a German company and will be moving in a month or so. I  am eligible for a blue card.

It would be of great help if someone can clarify  on the below:
I am getting married next month.

1. Is it advisable to apply for the visa for spouse together with mine? Or should I wait to get mine and then apply for my wife?

2. Also, is it an issue if the marriage is happening very close to application of visa?

3. It is mentioned in the websites that Blue card exempts language requirement for spouse? Is this the actual case?

Thanks in advance emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/24/15 7:46 AM as a reply to Gopalkrishnan.
gops:
hprj:

Thats absolutely correct. Ask your husband to visit the office personally and it will be done very fast .. which city is your husband located. 
hi,

Actually, my husband visited the office personally to enquire. The room of a person who is looking our document was closed when he visted the office. So he tried to enquire in information counter, but nobody has minimim courtesy to respond properly. They simply said hm like we dont know anything when that person is coming to office. 

BTW my husbnad lives in Cologne.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/24/15 10:58 AM as a reply to nagashree bk.
Hi Shri,

I also stay in Cologne. Can you please ask your husband to drop me a email to me krishgops10@gmail.com. I will check if i can help him out. 

Thanks,
Gops
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/24/15 4:11 PM as a reply to Gopalkrishnan.
gops:
Hi Shri,

I also stay in Cologne. Can you please ask your husband to drop me a email to me krishgops10@gmail.com. I will check if i can help him out. 

Thanks,
Gops

Hi,

Thank u so much for ur kind reply. It's really means a lot for us if anyone helps on this. Surely I il ask my husband to send u a mail.

Btw, my husband mail id is prashant1482@gmail.com.

Thank you,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/25/15 6:24 AM as a reply to Skjain.
skg:
Hi,

I have recently been offered a ob with a German company and will be moving in a month or so. I  am eligible for a blue card.

It would be of great help if someone can clarify  on the below:
I am getting married next month.

1. Is it advisable to apply for the visa for spouse together with mine? Or should I wait to get mine and then apply for my wife?

2. Also, is it an issue if the marriage is happening very close to application of visa?

3. It is mentioned in the websites that Blue card exempts language requirement for spouse? Is this the actual case?

Thanks in advance emoticon

Language certificate is exempted if the spouse has a Blue Card. 
It is better if you wait for your visa first, get your blue card and send the scanned copy to your wife (of your blue card) and then let her apply.
Otherwise there might be delays.
Marriage is not an issue.
I got married on 31st December 2014 and applied for Visa on 19th Jan 2015. 
It helps if the husband has a blue card. Then your wife will get her Visa in 2 or 3 days
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/15 5:08 AM as a reply to nagashree bk.
so spouse of blue card holder can get visa fast?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/15 4:43 PM as a reply to Sapna Sharma.
@shrutijalihal Could you please help me with more information on whether your husband did any pre process for your visa verification in Germany. The time frame seem to be the shortest I have ever heard. Congratulations. If you can give me some more info on how you proceeded in this, it would be really helpful. I am currently in Dusseldorf and going to apply for blue card. I would like to bring my husband and son in family reunion visa. Please help by giving details of process you followed.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott