Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Integrationkurs Einstufungstest

Toggle
Integrationkurs Einstufungstest
german citizenship german language integration course
Answer
1/22/15 11:27 AM
Dear Memebers,

First of all I would like to acknowledge the efforts of this forum to guide foreign people on several important issues.

Actually, I am working in a research institute and I have received an invitation letter from my stadt for Einstufungstest für Integrationkurs. However, I am planning to skip as many classes as possible through good performance in the Einstufungstest.

The contact person in my city told me that if I can get good marks in the test, I will be promoted directly in higher module instead of starting from Module 1 which is basic A1 course.

Can anyone suggest me a good source which can help me in preparing for the Einstufungstest.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Integrationkurs Einstufungstest
Answer
1/22/15 12:24 PM as a reply to scor pion.
http://www.goethe.de/cgi-bin/einstufungstest/einstufungstest.pl

Many other tests you can find via google ... Or check at the Sprachinstitute in the university with which your research organization is affiliated. Dont understand what you are aiming at. Do you want to do as many einstugungstest as possible so that you do well in that one final einstufungstest? Am not sure that helps learning the language if thats your aim. But just my opinion.

Best
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
1/22/15 12:36 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
strangerules:
http://www.goethe.de/cgi-bin/einstufungstest/einstufungstest.pl

Many other tests you can find via google ... Or check at the Sprachinstitute in the university with which your research organization is affiliated. Dont understand what you are aiming at. Do you want to do as many einstugungstest as possible so that you do well in that one final einstufungstest? Am not sure that helps learning the language if thats your aim. But just my opinion.

Best

Thanks a lot Strangerules !

Actually to be more specific I was trying to ask if is any set pattern for the Einstufungstest. On internet I found several test and they all differ from each other. I already passed A2 certificate and now I just want to prepare well for Integration course einstufungstest in order to get rid of first 4 to 5 modules.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/15 3:58 PM as a reply to scor pion.
I didn't take any classes and gave the B1 DTZ free of cost. I had to attend the 20 day Orietierungskurs though.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/25/15 12:49 PM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
katzenminze:
I didn't take any classes and gave the B1 DTZ free of cost. I had to addend the 20 day Orietierungskurs though.

Thanks for your reply !!

Can you please explain how can one take direct exam ?. did you first appear in einstufungstest ?? and then on the basis of that you appear in exam ?

and how did you get it free of cost ?

Thanks in advance :
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/15 3:56 PM as a reply to scor pion.
Hi,

I needed the Integration Course certificate in order to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis ( Permanent Residence Permit).  The Foreigner's Office sent me to one language school.  I told them that I just want to take up the exam without taking any classes. They were trying to push me into taking classes but they also said that it's upto me if I want to take classes or not.  I gave the B1 exam through that school free of cost ( maybe since it was mandatory for a Niederlassungserlaubnis).  I only had to pay about ~40 Euros and attend the 20 day Orientuerungskurs.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/15 8:59 AM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
Katzenminze,
Just curious to know about Integration test results and what happened when you apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis ( Permanent Residence Permit) with your test results.

Thanks,
Sanjay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/15 9:36 AM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
katzenminze:
Hi,

I needed the Integration Course certificate in order to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis ( Permanent Residence Permit).  The Foreigner's Office sent me to one language school.  I told them that I just want to take up the exam without taking any classes. They were trying to push me into taking classes but they also said that it's upto me if I want to take classes or not.  I gave the B1 exam through that school free of cost ( maybe since it was mandatory for a Niederlassungserlaubnis).  I only had to pay about ~40 Euros and attend the 20 day Orientuerungskurs.

Thanks for the information. I asked them about this option and they told me that I have to appear in the Einstufungstest first and then they will see which module I can start with or even with the exam directly.. but they said that it will all depend on the test !!

Anyways thanks a lot for sharing your experience.. After the test then I will discuss with them again !!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/28/15 10:02 AM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
Hi Sanjay,

The exams were easy to pass and I got 100% result in both the DTZ B1 and Orientierungs test. I got the Integration course certificate 3 weeks afzer the exams. I only had to show the Integration course certificate before receiving the Nieferlassungserlaubnis. The entire process took 3 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/29/15 9:55 AM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
Hi Katzenminze

Thats a wonderful achievement. I am also learning German from last 4 months and have 8 months more to go in an evening class for 2.30 hrs a day.

I am an Indian and currently have a Blue card. I need these Duetsch certificates for my 
Nieferlassungserlaubnis. So which certificate is required for Nieferlassungserlaubnis, is it DTZ B1 or Orientierungs. I believe, there is no hard rule and it depends upon your visa office and region. Correct?

Thanks,
Sanjay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/31/15 9:08 PM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
I don't know what the rules are if you have a blue card. But, you need the integration course certificate that you get after you have passed both the B1 and Orientation course test.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott