Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

The courses are comming...

Toggle
The courses are comming...
Answer
11/30/04 10:56 AM
Hi all

Just take a look to this link

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/zuwg/0648.html

Maybe any of us have to join the integration courses. ABH will decide who!

So, I have to leave. I keep my pens ready because in two weeks I have to visit "my friends" and I can bet my notebook they will send me to the courses!

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Re: The courses are comming...
Answer
11/30/04 11:43 AM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi YO,

Some citations from your link :

"Zukünftig haben Neuzuwanderer, die sich dauerhaft in Deutschland aufhalten, einen Anspruch auf die Teilnahme an einem Integrationskurs."

"Auch bereits in Deutschland lebende Ausländer können Sprachkurse besuchen."

As you see, there is no obligation for the people who are already in Germany. They can join these courses, if they want and the costs will not be covered by the State BUT for the newcomers, it will be an obligation after 1.1.2005 and the costs of the courses for the newcomers will be paid by the state.

We are also talking about here "Grundstufe" level German. They are not offering you an University level german course.. emoticon so if you are already in Germany for couple of years and already visited some VHS courses, you already have this level anyway.. emoticon

Regards

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/04 12:18 PM as a reply to YO 1.
OK I take your bet on your notebook.
If they send you to courses then you get your notebook, and if they do not send you, then I get your notebook. ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/04 12:22 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Yo DvD, I just logged in to post the same message :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/04 12:34 PM as a reply to YO 1.
To late!
Notebook is allready my.
And Citizen watch off course. ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/04 12:51 PM as a reply to YO 1.
OK kids

Let´s make a deal: if they sent me to the courses, I´ll divide my notebook 50/50 (using my head) and I´ll give one part of the notebook to each of my two friends there.

If not, I´ll do the same with NoB and DvD ;-b.

But, no problema men. Each of you are GC, you have enought money to buy a couple of notebooks better than my old 1 kg Vaio!

BUT if the friendly boys extend my AE more than two years, I´ll buy another notebook and I´ll gift one to each one.

Regards

YO

PS: By the way DvD, a vote for you to get a Citizen from Nob! You deserve it men!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/04 1:37 PM as a reply to YO 1.
I also have VAIO.
But now my son uses it.
I got another laptop.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/04 2:58 PM as a reply to YO 1.
did have some more times for the Citizen watch, need one more stamp on my passport :-) and DvD will receive the Citizen watch WITH a copy of that stamp :-)

But I'm already waiting for the Notebook, YO :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Just an advice
Answer
11/30/04 3:09 PM as a reply to YO 1.
DvD and NoB take a sit!

Otherwise, maybe you get tired of waiting!

But... better think twice. I´m packing the notebook to send it to NoB ASAP. Men, you look too angry in your photo! ;-))))

You looked better in the picture of the GC encounter in the "homeland" of Wajeeh.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/04 4:15 PM as a reply to YO 1.
:-) As I said to Detlef, I was asked to make a mean face and then I did. As soon as needed, let me know and I'll send my postal address to get the Notebook ;-)

BTW any news of Wajeeh? Haven't heard of him since eine Ewigkeit and we really miss him around here, I mean, I do.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/04 5:00 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hey NoB

As far as I know, Wajeeh lives. We have some traces about that.

Where he lives or what he do is something quite far away from my information.

This encounter in Munich was quite strange. I have lost the trace of 60% of those people, I think some of them have leaved the country.

About the revalidation, of course you don´t have to revalidate your grades. As I told, only medicine, law and dentist have to do that.

BUT I thing each activity is quite good guarded and they have to file you in the correct "union". For that they ask for the papers. I think Australia make the same thing.

Not in my country, but in all this first world country, you cannot work as software engineer if you are not titulated software engineer.

YO

PS: By the way, I checked for Wajeeh and about 10 months no posts from him, at least with the known nicknames
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott