Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Letter from Aliens Office for Integration Course for Spouse

Toggle
Letter from Aliens Office for Integration Course for Spouse
german language integration integration course vhs schule
Answer
1/19/15 7:26 PM
Hello t7 Experts,

I am a Blue Card Holder and my wife is also in Germany and currently not working. She would like to join some German classes to improve her German skills. I heard somewhere that the spouses of Blue Card holders can get some price discounts on German language course fee provided that Aliens authorities ( Foreign office / Ordnungsamt ) issue a letter in this regard. Is this true ? If yes, please let me know the process. I would highly appreciate your reply on this.

Looknig forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Letter from Aliens Office for Integration Course for Spouse
Answer
1/20/15 9:55 AM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Process is simple and straight forward. Just visit foreign office with your passports and explain the situation. They will give then and there. In general, at the time of getting residence permit for your wife, the visa officer issues this letter on request/even without. Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/15 9:52 AM as a reply to hprj.
Yes, that's right. At the time of getting residence permit for your spouse, the visa officer issues this letter.

My question is, if the visa officer issues this letter, then does it becomes mandatory to complete the Integration course for the Spouse or Blue card holder himself? This letter is not not issued to every one, as far as I know.

Thanks,
Sanjay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/15 9:50 AM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
In short 'YES'. Why do the government sponsor when you stop in the middle way? The terms and conditions are clearly written and Foreign office/school explains the whole process too. Think the other side of it as well, in spite of getting sponsorship, you are allowed to take 50% money that you paid back once you complete B1. That is enough.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott