Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Recipes

work permit extension1

Toggle
work permit extension1
Answer
7/21/05 9:33 PM
Hipals,
Iam a student from sweden and iam doing my master thesis in Bonn.
my work is till the end of next feb which was given by my research institute. But I was given work permit by the visa authorities only for 3 months initially and they said they will extend for the remaining period which usually happens with the students.
the people of ausländerabteilung der bundesstadt bonn are telling me that they will send my file to arbeitsamt office and they cant extend my work permit any more
can any one help me in this regard r how u solved such kind of problems, time is less for me,
ur reply will be greatly appreciated
0 (0 Votes)

Re: work permit extension1
Answer
7/22/05 1:46 PM as a reply to sreenivas Erukulla.
@mrerukulla

you must be kidding since when a Swedish citizen needs a work-permit in Germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/05 4:33 PM as a reply to sreenivas Erukulla.
Hi ,
@ aks - I think he is not a swedish citizen, but maybe only studying in sweden.

Unfortunately i dont know the solution for this problem and there is not much you can do.

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/05 4:35 PM as a reply to sreenivas Erukulla.
Hi,
Can you also delete the other two threads you have started( they are all one and the same)??

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18