Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

ideas about remonstration application in germany?

Hallo Alle,

I am from Philippines. Last 2013 I went to germany using a schengen visa and I stayed there for 3 mos. My aunt wanted to extend my visa but it wasn't possible. Authorities told my aunt that I must come back here in the philippines and apply for a new visa. So by the time I came back, I applied for a student visa but unfortunately my application was rejected.. So we applied for a remonstration. I submitted the requirements and I have received an email from the german embassy telling me that they have received my papers last July 18, 2014.

Now my question is, who among you here knows how long will I wait to receive the result for my remonstration application? It's almost 6 months: since I have submitted my remonstration but ko result yet from the embassy? please help me.

*also, my aunt is asking me for any updates from the embassy since she continues to pay for my insurance there in germany. .

I would greatly appreciate your knowledge to this.

thanks!

sincerely yours,
popetty
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7