Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help : Advice on Resigning before finding a new job..!

Toggle
Hello Experts.
I wish to seek your advice on my Job problem.
I have been in Deutschland since end of 2007 and have a Niederlassungerlaubnis from March 2013.
Because of the work issues at with my current employer i have decided to resign..I have talked to my boss and will serve the Notice period till the end of April 2015. I know i should waited till i get a new one before resigning or should have started searching earlier ..but i was optimistic that things could change with my current emloyer which hasn't.A few questions thats boggling my mind..
1. Can i inform the Arbeitsamt right away and enroll myself as a Jobseeker or do i need to wait till the end of April.
2. What should be conveyed to the Arbeitsamt on the reason for quitting the job, do i need a writing from the employer to support my claims ?
3. What documents are by the Arbeitsamt.

Thankyou all for your time and i hope you could advice me on this.  

Greetings.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help : Advice on Resigning before finding a new job..!
Answer
1/15/15 10:32 AM as a reply to harikrishnan.

Hi ,

I want to share my knowledge related to your question but I might not 100% not right.

1.It could be better to Inform Arbeitsamt as early as possible so that they can also support you to find new job.
2.Alwayz firing from your Employer is better than resigning from Your side. So that you get eligibility to claim your Arbeitlos benefits starting from April.
3.Kündigung letter from your employer

If you work for minimum 12 months you are eligible to get 6 months of Arbeitlosgeld.

I wish you will find your job new job before you come out your company.

Regards,
Vijay

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help : Advice on Resigning before finding a new job..!
Answer
1/15/15 12:09 PM as a reply to harikrishnan.
pleasentlife:
Hello Experts.
I wish to seek your advice on my Job problem.
I have been in Deutschland since end of 2007 and have a Niederlassungerlaubnis from March 2013.
Because of the work issues at with my current employer i have decided to resign..I have talked to my boss and will serve the Notice period till the end of April 2015. I know i should waited till i get a new one before resigning or should have started searching earlier ..but i was optimistic that things could change with my current emloyer which hasn't.A few questions thats boggling my mind..
1. Can i inform the Arbeitsamt right away and enroll myself as a Jobseeker or do i need to wait till the end of April.
2. What should be conveyed to the Arbeitsamt on the reason for quitting the job, do i need a writing from the employer to support my claims ?
3. What documents are by the Arbeitsamt.

Thankyou all for your time and i hope you could advice me on this.  

Greetings.

If you resign from your job then you are not antitled to ALG1 for first 3 months
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott