Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
400 euro job!!!
Answer
10/5/06 6:18 PM
Hi, i am a wife of a GC, living in DE for about 3 now... I have erwerbtätigkeit gestattet in my visa.. I am thinking of taking up a 400 euro job. but i am lil confused as to how the krankanversicherung and other taxes will be effected.I am right now with my husband insured and we have tax class 3..... It doesnt make much sense if i have to pay all those Beiträge from the 400 euro that i will get from this job:-) Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks
Anna
0 (0 Votes)

Re: 400 euro job!!!
Answer
10/5/06 9:47 PM as a reply to anna p.
Hi,

You can keep everything same as before like the tax and insurance,
The arbeitgeber will pay some insurance of euro 100 called knappschaft , I know this cos a friend of mine is doing the 400 euro job.(helping in the kitchen)

MATRIX
0 (0 Votes)

Re: 400 euro job!!!
Answer
10/6/06 1:01 PM as a reply to anna p.
400 Euro is your take home salary.. Employer will pay some amount for the social contributions and taxes but this will not be deducted from your 400 Euro..

This is also known as "geringfügige beschäftigung" or "Minijob", wikipedia explanation covers almost all details.. I hope you can read German..

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minijob

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7