Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Does deficit financing cause inflation?

Toggle
I have to complete my assignment on inflation but I can’t understand that how deficit financing cause inflation? Help needed ! emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Does deficit financing cause inflation?
Answer
1/8/15 4:45 PM as a reply to Kristine Peterson.
Can be possible if the Government increases taxes or cost on transport or electricity to cover up the deficit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/15 8:33 AM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
I'm not asking about how to cover up the deficit. I meant to say deficit financing is one of the causes of inflation?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/15 2:08 PM as a reply to Kristine Peterson.
kristinepeterson:
I'm not asking about how to cover up the deficit. I meant to say deficit financing is one of the causes of inflation?

Quit being a slacker and Google it up.
-1 (1 Vote)

Answer
1/12/15 11:30 AM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
Thank you katzenminze, for your suggestion.

I’m not a slacker. I could not understand the cause that how deficit financing effect the inflation. But now I knew that and I can explain it, if you want to know.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/22/15 5:19 PM as a reply to Kristine Peterson.
Sure..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/15 3:08 PM as a reply to Kristine Peterson.
Yes indeed it can,

Deficit financing means the Governtment is spending more than it earns, and getting it financed from outside by borrowing  credit, inclusion of credit in the system means that the money supply has increased.
Increased money supply may infuse more demand and thus prices may go up to as consumers can pay more. But deficits are normally run to help employment and support businesses.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott