Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependent visa for Non-Graduate Spouse

Dependent visa for Non-Graduate Spouse
minimum salary for spouse visa dependent visa german language skills germany spouse visa
Answer
1/2/15 5:01 PM
I am working  in Germany for deputation for indian IT firm on WP(did not have blue card ) 

having Limited period employment contract till Jan 2016.

I need to invite my wife and kid here at Germany for one year.

And had Following querys  for Visa :-

1. In documents list shared by my company it is mentioned that Original Degree of my Wife will be required, However  My wife  did not have   Bachelor’s Degree (only High School certificate ) Will that be any issue in Granting the visa to her.

2 . We will stay here in Germany till my contract ends on Jan 2016 , so in that case my Wife would be exempted for German Language (A1 level) of if its required as she is non-Graduate.

I have got some untrusted info that if Spouse is non-Graduate then German Language is must(even for less then one year stay ) and in some cases  they will not grant Visa to you on basis of that you did not have a degree.

3.  My wife visited Germany and spain  on Visit visa (Schengen Visa) during Oct 204 till Nov 14
I need info on should we need  mention this short visit (less than 2 months ) in the Application of Long Term Visa for my wife (under the point 14. Have you ever stayed in Germany before? )

4. I Got the Information that after submission of Dependent Visa application Consulate will Send Letter to Local Ausländerbehörde to Approval which will  sends Letter to me to get it signed from Landloard. 
 is this information is correct ?

My question is that   Can I send Landlords NOC certificate and confirmation regarding Living Space  in  apartment along with Rent Agrement with mention of available (40 M.sq  for my Wife and 5 yr old kid) with the initial application itself to avoid the step and fast processing. Please suggest.

Requesting Your co-operation on Clearing above doubts!.

One more question:-
Also will marriage verification needed in my case (Name of Spouse added in passport ) having 5 year old kid.

I had a option to apply from Delhi(Have permanent Residance there ) or Mumbai  consulate which one i should choose for fast process!!

Any one please respond...
Thanks a lot in Advance!!
Regards

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7