Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Extending Family Reunion Visa

Toggle
Extending Family Reunion Visa
Answer
12/27/14 10:45 AM
Hi All,

My wife is in Germany with three months family reunion visa and we intend to go to the ABH next week to make an extention. Could you please tell us what will be the duration of the new residence visa for my wife? I am holdng Daueraufenthalt EG visa. Will the ABH stamp new residence visa on her passport of she will get the new card id type visa?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Extending Family Reunion Visa
Answer
12/28/14 10:13 AM as a reply to Raj Arora.
Is this your first extension? Then normally it would be done for a year. I had a similar case as yours.
They would ask you to provide with the B1 German language and integration course certificates before
the next extension. This is however flexible, In our case they allowed 2 years to provide this. The
second extension was then for a further 2 years.
It may or may not depend on your work contract. In our case i had a temporary work contract but still my wife got the visa atleast a year beyond my contract.
Best
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Extending Family Reunion Visa
Answer
12/28/14 5:12 PM as a reply to Raj Arora.
Thank you very much for the reply
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18