Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Tax returns and Rentenversicherung

Toggle
Tax returns and Rentenversicherung
Answer
1/23/07 2:23 PM
Hi all,

I am leaving Germany next week after nearly 4 years of stay.

I am working in the Firma till this month end. How can I file Tax returns for this year (2007)? Should I wait for an year?

I paid Rentenversicherung for around 26 months. Can I claim it now or should I wait for 2 years?

Thank you all.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tax returns and Rentenversicherung
Answer
1/24/07 6:14 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
I assume that you are from India.

For claiming the Rente back , you have to file an application with Deutsche Rentenversicherung ( BfA).
Apparently you have to submit the application after two years of leaving the country.

I would highly recommand you to fix up an appointment with Deutsche Renteversicherung and speak with them in person. I don't know if there are any new rules.

To find out the nearest office and phone number , search using your postcode or place name in the link given below.

http://www.deutsche-rentenversicherung-bund.de/nn_18550/SharedDocs/de/Navigation/Beratung/beratungsstellen/Yellowmap__node.html__nnn=true

About tax returns , usually it is submitted after the current financial year. There may be special rules for those who are leaving the country, which i am unaware of.
I hope some one else would be able to help you in this matter.
Btb, here is the link to find your nearest Finanzamt.Search giving your postcode.

http://bffweb1.bff-online.de/cgi-bin/bzst/gemfai.exe

The Finanzamt people would be able to advice on the correct procedure.

And keep us informed of the happenings , so that others could also benefit.

Sejoka
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tax returns and Rentenversicherung
Answer
1/25/07 1:53 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
Thank you, I'll update soon.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18