Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Arbeitlosgeld I & Nationality !!

Toggle
Arbeitlosgeld I & Nationality !!
Answer
12/24/14 1:24 PM
Dear All,

I am looking for your suggestions, weather arbeitlos geld I, will affect my nationality application.

I have to apply for arbeitlos geld but in future i also want to apply nationality. Your advices will be highly appreciable. It is really crucial for me to decide weather to take arbeitlos geld I or not. I have worked for 4.5 years in Germany.

Many thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Arbeitlosgeld I & Nationality !!
Answer
12/24/14 2:33 PM as a reply to farman.
Worry abt finding another job..

Geld is ur right.. Will not affect anything else
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/24/14 8:37 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Arbeitloesen or no Arbeitloesen, Skin color matters in Deutschland.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/25/14 1:52 PM as a reply to farman.
Thank you Cebit  & Katzenminze for the suggestion. So that means i can go and take my right and it will not affect me in future.

Best,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/14 10:19 AM as a reply to farman.
I know of people who took ALG-1 during the time their citizenship application was in process. They finally got the citizenship though. But I would try to avoid such a situation as each authority interprets the rules differently. Unfortunately, Katzenminze is right.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/14 7:12 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
That is my problem right now.

I already have applied for nationality and unfortunately lost my job. already worked for 4.5 years in Germany but hopeful that i will find new job soon.

But also have to survive the time i am without job. So please sugget me should i take ALG-1 or avoid it to take.
Thanks alot.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/14 11:11 PM as a reply to farman.
The obvious thing is you need to have a job in hand at the time when your application for citizenship is processed. Generally they ask for the latest work contract. Otherwise from what i know ALG1 should NOT affect your citizenship. But again this can depend from case to case...So noone can tell you that. Although not the best of options, you could still take it for a couple of months. ALG1 is your right, since you paid into the system before...Hence it should not be counted as a liability to the state.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/30/14 5:20 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
Thank you strangerules for your input.

I am hopeful to get new job soon as couple of interviews are lined up.
I hope things will work out fine.

Thanks all.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3