Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Normal Extension without NE

Toggle
Normal Extension without NE
Answer
2/7/05 12:30 AM
I am a GC holder and would like to know whether it is possible to have a normal extension of VISA for few more years without applying for NE.What is the condition that must be fulfilled in such a case ?
0 (0 Votes)

Citizenship
Answer
2/7/05 1:13 AM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
What happens after NE? Are we allowed to do whatever. Like studies. And after 3 year(after NE) can we get Citizenship? Or it is important to have a job?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Normal Extension without NE
Answer
2/7/05 12:26 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
"What happens after NE? Are we allowed to do whatever. "
-> You are allowed to do anything legal except very few rights e.g. voting.

Like studies.

-> yes.

And after 3 year(after NE) can we get Citizenship? Or it is important to have a job?

-> Citizenship is another case. Without marrying a German, You can apply for citizenship when your legal stay in Germany is minimum 7 years with German knowledge.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/05 12:35 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
Hi,

My questions is!
1. If I get NE, and then, I leave job but study in Germany...will I get citizenship, even though I am not working.

Is there any condition that only those NE who have job can get Citizenship?

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/05 1:08 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
For citizenship, your 7 (or 8)years of stay in Germany is the first criterion. But at the time of application your living should be secured and you must prove it. For that, you must have some job or business or any income sources.

If you are a student with NE at that time, and you have a very good bank balance which proves your capability to maintain your own life without state-assistance - there should not be any problem to get citizenship.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/05 1:40 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
hi,

Thanks for informationemoticon

But what do you mean by good account balance? Is 10 or 20 thousand euros enough??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/05 12:47 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
Gentleman you have missed my point.I am only asking that if I want to stay in Germany without applying for my Permanenent Residencé(PR) after 5 years then is it possible ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/05 1:01 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
Ofcourse it is possible but there is no point in doing so.. Getting a normal few years extension and getting NE is the same effort for you..(after the initial 5 years stay) so why not getting NE ? you can leave the Germany in the next day you get your NE, if you want.

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/05 8:33 PM as a reply to Deb Gupta.
I know one guy that has this temporary visa for 35 years allready. He is angry because they did not give him PR and now he does not want to take PR just to make them angry by going there every 5 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott