Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

interesting experience for BE

Toggle
interesting experience for BE
Answer
9/8/05 3:14 PM
hi..
end of june 2005 i applied for extension in visa and it took more than 3 months. and finally when i got a visa it included the text that i am only allowed to work for company xxx as designation-xxx. and above all this extension is valid only till 14.03.06. i will complete my 5 years of Green Card on 20.03.2006

so i went to arbeitsamt and asked the lady why am i issued the work permit as per AufthG.18 and not BeschV.9 and she told me that my antrag came to her that way from auslaender behoerde and she already knows i am eligible for BeschV.9. so she asked me to put another application in auslaender behoerde.

then i came back to ABH and asked why she sent my case in that way and then she showed me the papers which she sent to Arbeitasmt and she put a cross before BeschV.9. and she told me that i already knew you are eligible for it and i donno why arbeitsamt issued you with such limited visa.

so she promised me to clear it again with arbeitsamt and tell me....

so i beleive that they are just trying to delay the process for no reason. its painfull... isnt it?????
0 (0 Votes)

Re: interesting experience for BE
Answer
9/8/05 3:55 PM as a reply to ABC DEF.
Ain't you mixing things? Arbeitsamt issued you a visa?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/05 4:03 PM as a reply to ABC DEF.
AA (germans call it BA- Bundesagentur für Arbeit) was probably there to give AMC. It is normal thing. There are soem cases where AA is not needed but problem is that AA knows it and ABH not. So they ask AA allways.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/05 4:50 PM as a reply to ABC DEF.
well... visa is always issued from ABH and not from arbeitsamt..but ABH asks for workpermit from arebitsamt and gets its from there...normally this process is transparent for us.

but since i got a limited visa from ABH so i went to arbeitsamt to clearify the situation and lady at arebitsamt told me that she got the papers from ABH in that way and so she isssued a restricted work permit for me and so i got restricted extension in visa also from ABH.

the main line is that all the people know the rules there but still delaying the process and putting the blame on some one else...typical buerocratic stuff...may be they are waiting that if somehow meanwhile i lost a job or so then they will have good excse not to issue me unlimited work permit or so....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/05 1:27 PM as a reply to ABC DEF.
Hi,
Just got my BE.My visa also states similar to Memory.Planning to move to a new company around next month.

Memory any new news?
When I asked for a permit for freelancing position,she told me I will get it only with NE(in my case at the end of next year.hehe).By the way I am from Munich.

Nice to see how Munich has improved workpermit processing speed.

Jelda
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18