Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Tips on banks/credits for buying a house in a foreign country

Toggle
Hi all,

Do you know in which bank I could get a credit for buying a property *in a foreign country*. I'm having in mind to buy a flat in my home country, and finance it from my salary here in Germany.

Is it possible to put a mortgage on another foreign property as a security bond?

What were your experiences like when buying a house in India, or somewhere else in the world - did you manage to get a loan in Germany? Any advice would be more than welcome!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tips on banks/credits for buying a house in a foreign country
Answer
8/11/08 4:44 PM as a reply to Ana Balevic.
No bank will give mortgage for buying a house outside the country where one is applying/living. Too many headaches and paperwork and finally risky. Depending upon one's credit history and salary banks do give personal loans upto 50,000 Euros. You have to ask the banks about your eligibility.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott