Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Job search visa after cancellation of registration.

Toggle
Dear friends, 

I have finished with my M.Sc. from Germany. I didn't apply after that for a  Student Job Search Visa and went back to home. 
It is since five months, I am here and willing to get a job search visa now: my questions are, 

-- Can I apply now to a Student Job Search Visa (18 months), which is normally given to non-Eu students after finishing their studies from Germany, after cancelling registration from Germany.  
-- If I have to go for a normal (Six months) job search visa, does it include work permit? 
   --- how long does it take to process?
   --- What documents are needed? 
   --- What is to be ensured, regarding health insurace, accomodation, finance? 

Kindly guide me in this matter, I would be very thankfult to you. 

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Job search visa after cancellation of registration.
Answer
12/6/14 4:03 AM as a reply to Jaime Diaze Rizzo.
1) You are not eligible for a job search visa since you have deregistered and left Germany.

2) Six month job search visa, you have to show sufficient funds to support living costs.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott