Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Do I qualify for a visa/bluecard - I have a work contract

Toggle
Hello Everyone

I recently visited Germany on a Schenegen visa and during my stay, I got an unlimited job contract with German Employer in IT feild for 39k/yr.I got the original offer letter and also the BA form (link below) from employer stamped and signed
http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/web/wcm/idc/groups/public/documents/webdatei/mdaw/mdk3/~edisp/l6019022dstbai383515.pdf

I have graduated in commerce (unlike BCA,BTech) but have been working into IT  for almost 7 years with 2 reputed international MNCs. I have done a Diploma in IT post graduation but that is not being considered since not recognized in germany. And my  commerce degree is recognized in germany.

I am working in Information Technology will that be a problem as my degree doesnot sync with my Professional job.?

I have already submitted the application at the Embassy. and its under consideration with them.Please share your inputs on below points. 
1. Will my case still require Approval from the Federal Employment Agency.
2. Do I stand a chance for visa, Incase "yes" , then will it be a blue card or long term.

Regards
Shergill 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Do I qualify for a visa/bluecard
Answer
12/3/14 1:47 PM as a reply to Jas Singh deep.
First you need to check with the German Consulate, the procedure to obtain a Blue Card.  Maybe you need to have a degree that is recognized in Germany.  You might find it out here:
http://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/institutionen.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 2:40 PM as a reply to Jas Singh deep.
Maybe you can check this website too.  It has more detailed information and the necessary links.

http://www.sachsen.de/en/3070.htm
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 2:59 PM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
Thanks much for a quick response.

I do see my degree is listed there. But the problem is I have done commerce, but I am working in Information Technology will that be a problem as my degree doesnot sync with my Professional job. ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 4:14 PM as a reply to Jas Singh deep.
If your degree is listed and it can be recognized in Germany then I don't see a problem as long as you have a Job Contract.  Maybe others whould have a different opinion. Ultimately it's upto the German Authorities who issue the Blue Card to decide.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
12/6/14 9:37 AM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
Thanks You Katzenminze for sharing your thoughts

just one last question , I wanted to understand the importance of "Bundesagentur für arbeit"
This form was filled and stamped by my Employer, Is this the Labour Approval letter, and can this letter play a good role in helping me get my visa.?

Has anyone else also got a similar letter from the Employer along with work contract ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/6/14 12:40 PM as a reply to Jas Singh deep.
There is a law in germany that first preference for a job should be given to EU citizens and permanent residents. They will post your job on their website with unique required skillsets that only you can match. Since there is a very high probability that no one else could do the job, the agenteur fuer arbeit will allow you to take up that job. This process could take 10 to 15 days.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
12/6/14 12:31 PM as a reply to Jas Singh deep.
http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/web/wcm/idc/groups/public/documents/webdatei/mdaw/mtaw/~edisp/l6019022dstbai397239.pdf
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott