Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: Revisiting Einbürgerung

Answer
12/2/14 4:57 PM as a reply to Tauseef.
Congratulations on getting your Zusicherung.  I believe that you have to keep the Standesamt up to date about your Job status and location during the process.  They might perhaps ask for the salary slips of the last three months. You will get ALG in any case if your have made social security contributions for more than a year.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/14 5:18 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
strangerules:
Thats a miracle tauseef. Would love to know the history of your application. ie. where you applied
and on what basis were you granted the citizenship.  Which state/city did you apply and when did you apply? I know of others who were also granted the citizenship within three months.

I think coming to your question, i think it may not matter that after you are given the zusicherung you become Arbeitslos. But I am not too sure. I would try to avoid such a situation if possible.
In my case, the Einbürgerungsamt made it a point to ask for the most recent work contract.

Best

I applied in Ludwigshafen, RLP with para 10 after 6.5 years of living out of which 4 were as student and it was a family application, 2 kids and wife (house wife by profession). Applied with B1 and Einburgerung in June and got Zusicherung in August.
Have applied for Renounciation of  citizenship (Pakistani). They take much time and I have contract till March 2015 and was the same contract at the time of application. Einbürgerungamt did not asked for longer contract. Later, I applied for NE to remain on safer side and have to have a fight with Auslanderbehördae for NE, as he was asking for longer contract even unlimitted contracted. I guided him to the law as the requirement is more than 6 months. Later he granted us NE.
I am unable to get any job so far but  applying and hope to have one.
In worse case I hope they will not reject at that satge as I would be state less that time and having no nationality.
Best of luck for you and all other applicants.
Tip: After 2 months of application, try to visit them fortnightly. Get some info from friends, which Beamter is better, more efficient.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/14 5:31 PM as a reply to Tauseef.
Soon it is holidays and not sure if there will be any progress in my case until then .... I wish you all the best guys.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/14 5:45 PM as a reply to Sweety S S.
I wish you and the other Germans in waiting to get a Christmas present from Standesamt Clause.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
12/2/14 8:29 PM as a reply to Tauseef.

I applied in Ludwigshafen, RLP with para 10 after 6.5 years of living out of which 4 were as student and it was a family application, 2 kids and wife (house wife by profession). Applied with B1 and Einburgerung in June and got Zusicherung in August.

Best of luck for you and all other applicants.
Tip: After 2 months of application, try to visit them fortnightly. Get some info from friends, which Beamter is better, more efficient.

I already tried that. In my case the ansprechpartner is fixed so I cannot change that.

Ok . Amazing that it went on so quickly. I didnt know that renunciation
of citizenship takes so long for a pakistani citizen. If they did not
ask for a longer contract then you may as well not complicate things by
giving away unneeded details.

Hopefully you find a job soon and may things simplifiy a bit. You already are half german.

I have been visiting the foreign office for the past 2 weeks and i also called up today. He said
he is also trying to find out whats the problem. Lets see what will happen.

Keeping fingers crossed for all of us.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/14 8:31 PM as a reply to Sweety S S.
sweetpuppy:
katzenminze:
Perhaps they are waiting for one to be a ALG seeker so that they no longer need to find an excuse to make excuses.
May be this is true, not the prettiest thing I want to hear... Oh well life it is !

You never know emoticon. THat could well be the reason.Otherwise just not acting on the application with no end in sight seems to be quite boring.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/2/14 8:32 PM as a reply to Sweety S S.
sweetpuppy:
Soon it is holidays and not sure if there will be any progress in my case until then .... I wish you all the best guys.
Same to you. I called up my ansprechpartner and asked him when he would be on a holiday. He was kind enough to let me know. It seems to be a race against time now. He had predicted that i would be germanized on paper before the end of this year and i had told him i am not too optimistic. I hate to win this race.
Wishing you all best too
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
12/2/14 8:34 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
strangerules:
sweetpuppy:
Same to you. I called up my ansprechpartner and asked him when he would be on a holiday. He was kind enough to let me know. It seems to be a race against time now. He had predicted that i would be germanized on paper before the end of this year and i had told him i am not too optimistic. I hate to win this race.
Wishing you all best too
That sounds exciting ! I keep my fingerscrossed for you !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 12:18 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
Have you guys already paid the 255 Euro fees?  They had mentioned that I need to pay those fees but they never mentioned when and how.  I bet they will ask for it only if there is a positive outcome of my application.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 12:38 PM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
I paid the first "installment" of 255 Euros at the time of submission itself. They said even if its rejected then the money wont be refunded. Then for the verification of documents which anyways ended in a farce they asked for 350 euros more since the applicant has  to bear the cost of it. I am surprised that they didnt ask you for the money.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 12:48 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
Yeah, it's surprising.  I had a feeling that maybe they aren't working on my application since I haven't paid the fees yet. But they never mention about it whenever I ask them for the status.  Maybe it's another one of their excuses to not do any work since the beamters don't get a cut out of that money.

I think you can claim the 350 euros back since they haven't actually proceeded with the verification. It seems like fraud to me and 350 euros isn't a small amout.  Anyway, only a lawyer can tell you how to go about it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 1:08 PM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
I reckon each state has different rules to when the fees should be paid, at least what I understood after reading a bit on this forum. I paid mine at the time of application guess somethign 200€ about not at the top of my head right now.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 2:00 PM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
I think that they assume that this money of ours is their own. I hope that they would pay back the 350 euros. But its not the money that is bothering but the time involved. Lets see if anything can happen before christmas.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/12/14 1:01 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
So one more update. Today morning i got the long-awaited call to come and collect my  Einbürgerungszusicherung. I called them every week since the last time i wrote and ask them
about why is it getting delayed since there was only one last verification needed. But he couldnt tell anything and said he himself doesnt know and not everything is in his hands. Atleast this loooong wait is over. Now the next step is getting passport in hand.

@tauseef: Concerning your previous query, in my zusicherung it is clearly mentioned that in case after getting the zusicherung till the passport, if the economic stuation changes, then one should inform them as they say it may affect the process...

I am quite relieved to be honest. Hopefully atleast the next steps go quicker...Best of luck to sweetpuppy , katzenminze and all others who are kinda stuck in this process.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/14 12:27 AM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
Congratulations buddy!!! Amazing news! Nothing from my side so far.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/14 11:47 PM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
Thanks katzenminze. I was quite surprised too as I had given up hope emoticon. I wish you best of luck and a great amount of patience. Please let me know if there are any new developments in your case.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/15/14 2:07 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
strangerules:
So one more update. Today morning i got the long-awaited call to come and collect my  Einbürgerungszusicherung. I called them every week since the last time i wrote and ask them
about why is it getting delayed since there was only one last verification needed. But he couldnt tell anything and said he himself doesnt know and not everything is in his hands. Atleast this loooong wait is over. Now the next step is getting passport in hand.

@tauseef: Concerning your previous query, in my zusicherung it is clearly mentioned that in case after getting the zusicherung till the passport, if the economic stuation changes, then one should inform them as they say it may affect the process...

I am quite relieved to be honest. Hopefully atleast the next steps go quicker...Best of luck to sweetpuppy , katzenminze and all others who are kinda stuck in this process.

Congratulations Bro......
In my letter they have not mentioned to report economic situation but
"Sie wird unter dem Vorbehalt erteilt, dass sich die für die Einbürgerung maßgebliche Sach oder Rechtslage, insbesondere die persönlichen Verhältnisse der Einbürgerungsbewerber, bis zu Einbürgerung nicht ändern".

Although I have chances to get new contract soon, but still don’t think they will deny after cancellation of my previous nationality.
What’s your current nationality?????
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/16/14 11:24 AM as a reply to Tauseef.
Hi tauseef,

Yes the same is written in my zusicherung. But i think what additionally is written is that in case my economic situation changes, then they have asked me to inform them again so that they can evaluate again if it affects the citizenship process.

Yes after cancellation of your previous nationality they will not do it. Best of luck wand hope you get the new contract soon.

I am an Indian btw but currently "Staatslos" since I have surrendered my passport. It would take one week in my case to get the surrender ceritifcate and dont know how long to get the passport.

Best
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/17/14 10:51 AM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
I thought that they would take your indian Passport and give you the eibuergerungsuhrkunde so that you could apply for a passport as soon as possible. Maybe they want you to restrict your movements to within Karlsruhe during the holiday season.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/17/14 11:42 AM as a reply to Rudolph Patel.
I think its different here. I also thought that they would do it the way you wrote. But they asked me to
surrender it by myself and bring the surrender certificate. I dont think so that they love me so much to want me around in Karlsruhe during christmas...unless ofcourse they want an Indian Santaclaus during christmas visiting their homes?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott