Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

trust7 members in your neighborhood

Lottory Award Notification

Toggle
Lottory Award Notification
Answer
12/4/04 1:00 AM
Hi All,
Today I recieved in my mail box(as used to be in email box) a letter from MADRID saying you have won lottory off €-300,000.As usual it says my name is mixed up and I should not tell anybody untill money awarded........... my wife was very happy..

In letter they ask me to contact DR. ANTONIO FERNANDEZ JOSE of ATLANTICO SEGUROS S.L ...
Email: ATLANTICOSEGUROS@MADRID.COM

Appearently they did not ask any money but asked bank info with otherinfos.
Name information I can give but bankinfo is not good i think.

The letter is signed & address given,
Can somebody tell me Spanich site to validate the givven addreess.
ATLANICO SEGUROS S.L
AV.INDUSTRIA,S/N,27045,MADRID-SPAIN.
I think someof u will have also recieved this letter.

Regards.

Majo
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Lottory Award Notification
Answer
12/4/04 1:15 PM as a reply to sajid mahmood.
They didn't asked for money because this will be suspicious, but now they just ask for bank account and personal infos so they could pick money directly out of it.

It's the new version of the Nigerian scam: http://www.joewein.de/sw/419lottery-by-mail.htm

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/4/04 1:51 PM as a reply to sajid mahmood.
Hi Majo,
If you dont remember buying any lotto there is no way you are winning one. So put all the crap in the dust bin.

Cheers
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/4/04 1:54 PM as a reply to sajid mahmood.
Thanks NoBody, You are realy well informed. I also knew this,every day i recieve many lottory winning notification in my special email for spammers,which I never see. This time my wife checked mail & she informed in office on phone to come home early because we have lottory(no need to work). I told her that this fraud but she was not convincing. With link from you it clear now every thing.
I think someone will call or send fax to given number, one will get X-mass gift from telecom that you have made x000 € call to madrid.
At the end of letter which one have to sign is written to act upon my advice by so called ATLANTICO SERGUROS S.L for PROCESSING and TRANSFER of money. which I think they will ask my bank to get PROCESSING and TRANSFER charges at the end they will say, sorry you were not the right person(mix up of names). Then I will not have any FRAUD claim right.

Sorry to ATLANTICO SERGUROS I did made public even their instructions to hide from public until I am made fool.

Thanks NoBody and BeAware all of you that such letter does not go to your wife hand(then she will repent from loss of award).

majo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/4/04 2:00 PM as a reply to sajid mahmood.
Hi All,
Does any one have experience with online versichrung(http://www.comfortplan.de/haftpflichtversicherung.php). Last month I have applied for versichrung but did not got any answer from versichrung but this letter. May be this is only a coincidance, anyhow I will have to call personally this insurance for clarification.

Do recmend me a cheap haftpflichtversicherung(faimly,no childs).

Majo.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/04 12:13 PM as a reply to sajid mahmood.
@Nobody,
If I were you I would be more discreet with what I say especially in a public forum like this in order not to disgust some readers.The African Continent has gotten enough negative publicity let's try positive publicity to see if that would spur it to greater heights among the world's progressives for the overall development of the earth.
You're doing a great job in this forum,Keep the flag flying.

BTW :I like your foto & I'm your neighbour.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/04 12:54 PM as a reply to sajid mahmood.
So your wife was wery happy and told you to come early since no need to work any more.

Well once again looks like all woman are alike.
How about when I receive those bullshit SMS saying someone is in love with me and to write back.
I would never do it but when my wife saw those SMS it was a hard job explaining to her what a fraud that was.
Actually all arguments are useless at that moment.
There is only one argument that can possibly solve that situation:
"I never thought you could be that stupid."
It works every time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/04 1:44 PM as a reply to sajid mahmood.
@Onye

I don't see what I did talking about the Nigerian scams which can have a bad effect, that's in fact *how* this sort of scam is called, after the huge scams people receiving speaking about some money held in Africa belonging to an old politician or stuff like that.

This sort of scams was originally sent by people from Nigeria trying to fool other peoples, that's where it got its name.

If it started in Germany and was called "German scams", that would have been the name I would have use.

No disrespect.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/04 5:41 PM as a reply to sajid mahmood.
@Nobody

>>No disrespect.

Thank you !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/04 7:02 PM as a reply to sajid mahmood.
@Onye

you're most welcome.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7