Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

American Express Gold Card Insurance Benifits

Toggle
Hi,

I am trying to rent a car and Book it using American Express Card.I have a Gold card. Can any one suggest on how to use the Extra Insurance feature thatis covered by the Gold card. I heard from one of my friend that you pay Extra 25 $ and u get a CDW and Theft Waiver with SB 0,00 for 30 days.

This is absolutely free for Platinum card holders.
any ideas and Suggestions.

BTW,i am planning to rent this car in Italy.

GCler - NRW.

PS: Detlef, The New Post message has a very small scroll box and as far as i remember we had a better interface earlier.

Could you please look into this. I can send screen shots on how it looks if you want.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: American Express Gold Card Insurance Benifits
Answer
4/6/05 8:54 PM as a reply to DIKKA Chandni.
Hi Chaani,

the problem is already fixed. Please empty the Cache of your browser, it should be fine after this :-)

By the way... I have a visa goldcard and in my case I get all these benefits automatically, as long as I use my credit card for paying.

Viele Grüße
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: American Express Gold Card Insurance Benifits
Answer
4/6/05 10:20 PM as a reply to DIKKA Chandni.
Take care to check with the Bank that issued the card. I was told the benefits of the card might vary based on the issuer (not sure if this is totally correct). So a Dresdner Bank Visa Gold Card might offer different benefits compared to a Citibank Visa Gold
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott