Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Marriage certificate verification - Germany Reunion visa

Toggle
Hi Friends,

I had applied family reunion visa for my spouse and kid on the 1st of October. The chennai consulate tod my spouse that have to verify the Marriage certificate . I got a mail from the chennai consulate stating that i have to pay Rs20000 for the same and some set of documents. I had submitted the documents and the DD on the same week. I got a mail from the aliens office in Cologne on 24th November 2014 asking me to send them some documents to them and i had emailed the documents and they have replied to me that they will send the response to the indian embassy by this week and have asked me to check with the indian embassy by next week. But till now nobody as contacted us regarding the verification process. is there something that i could do to check this out . Please help me out.

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Marriage certificate verification - Germany Reunion visa
Answer
12/2/14 11:25 PM as a reply to Gopalkrishnan.
Hi Friends,

Can somebody help me out on the above query. did someone face similar situation. Approved by the foreign office in germany but still verification process is pending in chennai consulate ? Nobody came in person to my house to check for the marriage certificate verification .. 

Thanks,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 9:53 AM as a reply to Gopalkrishnan.
Hi Gops ,
They are doing there process ,ur application is with colonge auslander.They say 8-12 weeks after the submission of marriage verification fees ,for the verification.Auslander in germany will be waiting for verification results from indian counterparts.
Verification process believe it or not also varies from application to application.So if they are coming to your address doesnot mean they are not into the process.I myself was in this dilemma ,in my case it became 8 weeks and no sign of verification was there ,In between mailed them once they said :its in process ,u will be notified once the status of application has changed .
but suddenly at the end of the 8th week i got an email ur application has been decided upon.
-So No verification officer visited me ,.(i submitted my verification fees on the day of application itself).
I applied from new delhi embassy but the procees will be same all throughout ...

-Be patient ..be happy your application is moving ..every case is different ...And u might get an email next week or any day ..juss be calm friend.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 11:38 AM as a reply to Gopalkrishnan.
gops:
Hi Friends,

Can somebody help me out on the above query. did someone face similar situation. Approved by the foreign office in germany but still verification process is pending in chennai consulate ? Nobody came in person to my house to check for the marriage certificate verification .. 

Thanks,
Hi Gops,

Just relax even though it is difficult. Even in my case, none came for verification. We contacted the office here and they said they have got the documents and that they have replied to the concerned authority back home. But since for a week no response came from the home authority we called them a couple of times. Finally they said they have the response and that we could come for the stamping. I would suggest that you contact either the office in Köln and ask them if they have already informed the chennai office? If yes then call them up and ask for the status.

Hope this helps...Best of luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/3/14 12:18 PM as a reply to Kinshuk Srivastava.
Hi..

Thanks for sharing your experience. This brings a lots of HOPE.

Thanks,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18