Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunion Visa from Bangalore

Toggle
Family Reunion Visa from Bangalore
Answer
11/18/14 8:32 AM
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I got worried after reading posts in this Form.

On August 3rd 2014, i gt married and my husband is living in Germany from past two years and he is not a blue card holder.

Yesterday (17/11/2014) i applied for visa in bangalore. I set the documents as per the checklist of German consulate website. The lady who took my application, checked all the documents and returned back few documents saying these documents are not needed ( that includes my marks card, anmeldung of my husband in germay, house contract and certificate of residence of my husband) . But my worry is y she returned back my husbands certificate of residence too, (though, they mentioned about this document on their website?

And one more thing is she took my original marriage certificate saying for verification, but she did not take any fees for that. what it means? am really worried.

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Reunion Visa from Bangalore
Answer
11/18/14 5:25 PM as a reply to Nagashree.
Hallo Shree,

welcome ! First of all, no need to worry much. You don't need to submit these documents/ the consulate don't need so (house contract, pay slip, certificate of residents) over here. Those documents to be submitted @ local alien office/ABH/foreign office in Germany (Your husband will submit those after they call him). 

Regarding the marriage certificate verification: First, they will check whether your document need verification or not. If yes, they will write/call and ask you to pay the verification fee. If not, they will ask you to come and get the original. Most probably, within couple of weeks (from the interview date as concern) they will inform their findings (verification needed or not).

Be relax

Best Regards,
MenonCruz
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7