Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

EU Blue Card - sequence of events

Toggle
EU Blue Card - sequence of events
Answer
11/17/14 3:52 AM
Hi Guys,
Just need some clarification into sequence of events with EU blue card application.
I believe following is the sequence of events., Please let me know if this assumption is correct
i) Get a Job offer minimum of 47600Euros (in my case Yes)
ii) Provide Uni certificate, passport copies (should this be attested ?) & some photos for appliucation to Employer.
iii) Employer to lodge my Visa application (including offer, invitation, insurance etc) in Local foriegn offcie for process 'Vorabzustimmung' (ie the pre-approval process explained in http://www.trust7.com/blog/-/blogs/work-permit-prior-approval?)
iv) Given my salary > 47600 there wont be any checks needs to be done by Employement Agency.
v) My university certificate will then be validated (how does this happen ? Is this automatic or will they call my university to check?)
vi)  After approval, I will be called for a Visa interview in the nearest German embassy in city I reside ?
vii) Wait for 4  to 6 weeks to get work permit.

viii) Secure a rental property (house address) in Germany. Then go to Germany. Once in Germany, go to forign offcice & apply for EU Blue card.

ix) Wait for processing to happen....

Biggest doubt is regarding points v, vi 

Appreciate your help...
0 (0 Votes)

RE: EU Blue Card - sequence of events
Answer
11/18/14 1:32 AM as a reply to Arun.
Dude.. have you found a job in Germany?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: EU Blue Card - sequence of events
Answer
11/18/14 1:36 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Yes, I have in a Berlin Corporate. They said they will send offcial offer in couple of days. Salary is substancial, well ahead of 48,000. I am just trying to get as much information as possible - so that I have enough time to prepare.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott