Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Conditions for getting a “Verpflichtungserklärung"

Conditions for getting a “Verpflichtungserklärung"
family re-union visa family reunion germany spouse visa
Answer
11/16/14 5:12 PM
Hi All,

I'm a software engineer from Sri Lanka and I got a job offer from Hamburg. Then I applied for my D type visa or the work permit and then I recieved it in September 2014. I'm leaving to Germany on 29th November 2014 leaving my wife in Colombo. I'm planing to get her to Germany under the "Family Reunion Visa".

The Germany embassy in Colombo, Sri Lanka gave me this link on the "Family Reunion Visa" http://www.colombo.diplo.de/contentblob/1692252/Daten/723845/DownloadDatei_FZ.pdf which lists required documents. [Please note my wife has a BSc and now at the end half of her Masters in Science degree. I hold an BSc.Eng degree].

In the list of required documents the embassy gave us, the "Verpflichtungserklärung" is seems to be a mondatory document. I have no issue with all other required documents but the "Verpflichtungserklärung".

My question is I have a six months of a probation period. I start working on 1st of December 2014. So when will I be able to get the Verpflichtungserklärung ?
  1. Does it require three salary slips ? In that case, I have to wait till March of 2015 to collect three salary slips. 
  2. Even though I could collect three salary slips by March 2015, since my probation period is not over until May 2016 [six months probation period]. So I wouldn't be issued a Verpflichtungserklärung ?
  3. Or can I get the "Verpflichtungserklärung" showing my work contract and one or two salary slip or at least by a letter from my employer ?
Thank you for your help.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18