Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work Visa - Urgent help required

Toggle
Work Visa - Urgent help required
Answer
11/12/14 7:57 AM
Hi,

Please note that I have applied for long term work visa. I was informed by employer that German Labor authority has emailed their decision to German Consulate Mumbai on friday 07/11/2014, however I did not hear anything from German Consulate yet.

I would like to know how much time German Consulate takes to reach to me with the the decision?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Work Visa - Urgent help required
Answer
11/12/14 8:26 AM as a reply to manish brijlal baranwal.
the German Consulate will send you the letter regarding the decision by the german labour authority. 

I can say atleast 2 weeks.

Wait with Crossfingers....!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Work Visa - Urgent help required
Answer
11/13/14 8:25 PM as a reply to manish brijlal baranwal.
Hallo manish,

My suggestion: you can write an email to the consulate, mumbai and ask about your visa approval. 

Written form to consulate: (Follow the letter format): That you are patiently waiting for the visa approval. Based on update you can book the flight well in before (similarly)

If it is ready, you will get an approval email/ if not, they won't reply yu on time (which means, still under processing)

Thanks
friend
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3