Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

FIxed IP Address

Toggle
FIxed IP Address
Answer
2/18/09 11:13 AM
Hi *,

I used to have a fixed IP Address from my Provider (Strato) for the last 2 years, only costed me 4,99 euros per month and that was very important for me as having my own business, I host everything on my server farm from home.
I got a letter from them this morning that they are stopping this service in a month, I think due to the fact that they have been bought a couple of months ago by Freenet and they want to cut prices, and that really pisses me off.

Does anybody knows a provider or a service which can offer in a way or another a fixed IP address (please don't mention services like dyndns and such) to a low prices (max. 15 euros per month) so I can switch to them?

It's kinda urgent because I will start an online Dienste at the beginning of next month and it was greatly depending on it.

Thanks,

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: FIxed IP Address
Answer
2/18/09 7:18 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi nobody,

I have seen last week by Alice DSL. They offer Fixed IP for Alice DSL comfort premium packet. I am not sure if you have already checked it.

vamsi.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: FIxed IP Address
Answer
2/18/09 10:56 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Thanks for letting me know, I've checked Arcor which seems to offer something similar, but I will check the prices and what they offer.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18