Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Marriage verification time- spouse visa

Toggle
Hi,

Can I know the proceeder to correct the mistake done in the application form? cos when my husband spoke to the embassy person in Gemany they have asked to get intouch with the Indian Embassy to correct the mistake, but I've not got any communication from Indian Embassy for the same. I even tried calling the embassy here and tried explaning the situation but they said that they would get back to me in case they require any rectification. 
So if someone is aware of the proceeder to get it right, pls share it.

Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa
Answer
11/9/14 5:27 PM as a reply to swathi n.
Where did u commit mistake?

It is best to write a letter to ABH, to correct mistake.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa
Answer
11/14/14 8:46 AM as a reply to swathi n.
Hallo Swathi,

first step would be: Write an email to the consulate (where you applied) regarding to ask about your visa update. If they found any unusual things on your application, will revert with alternatives. If not, they may write you that your visa case is still under processing. Unless you get a reply from the consulate, do not write them that, you have got an information from ABH on your application, mistakes bla bla bla....don't do that.

Note: Please choose email as your medium of contact to the consulate. If they don't respond you on time, which means it is all under process with no issues. And FYI, do not compare with your visa case to another. Every case is different. 

In my case: I have got my visa after 5 months.

Best Regards,
Friend
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3