Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

to get new work permit and visa

to get new work permit and visa
Respuesta
8/08/11 14:54
Hi, I am from Indian and am doing an internship in Berlin for one year. I started my internship on November 2010 and I have a visa and work permit to do the internship till November 2011 . Now I found another company who gave me a job and we want to get a work permit and visa for me to work in this new company in Berlin. I went to the auslanderbehorde and gave them the following,

1.Letter from the company telling why they need me
2.Two forms filled up by my company

The person I tlaked to told me that there is no guarantee that the work permit will be granted. And she suggested that I get a more detlailed letter from my company telling why they need me and also fax my education and some certification documents if I have any. And she gave me her business card with fax number to fax all the necessary document.

So I need to know what I should include in this new letter to convince more why the company need me and also what otehr documents i should submit.

If any one have any experience in this please let me kow,

Thank you !
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3