Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Arbeitlosgeld in India

Toggle
Arbeitlosgeld in India
Answer
3/12/10 5:27 AM
Hello
I hope some one can give their advice
I am working in an International school as an Assistant teacher for the last four years and currently I hold Daueraufenthalt EG. I like to take one year off and do a teacher training course in India. The course is about twelve months long. My question is
Is there any possibility at all to get the Arbeitlosgeld in India when I attend the teacher training course while taking leave without pay from the school or do I need to resign from my job to get the Arbeitlosgeld in India while doing my teacher training course or it is not possible to get any Arbeitlosgeld in India
Can I stay in India for one year with my current status Daueraufenthalt EG or do I need to return back within six months to maintain my visa status. Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Arbeitlosgeld in India
Answer
3/12/10 10:42 AM as a reply to Poonam Malhotra.
Arbeitlosgeld in India is not possible. After 12 month Daueraufenthalt EG expires.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/10 8:44 AM as a reply to Poonam Malhotra.
Thanks for your reply
Do you or anyone in Forum know, if it is possible to postpone the Arbeitlosgeld by few months while I will be in India? Suppose after finishing my teacher training in eleven months if I come back to Germany, can I still claim the Arbeitlosgeld for one year while searching for new job?
One more thing, I am living in Germany for now nine years, can I apply for German citizenship in India, if yes where can I take the German B1 language and Integration test and where to submit my application in India
Best Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/10 9:51 AM as a reply to Poonam Malhotra.
Can anyone please reply to this post and share their experiences if any
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3