Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

German Citizenship

Toggle
German Citizenship
Answer
6/20/07 11:55 AM
Hallo *,
atlast, got the Bescheinigung "§43 Absatz 3" from BAMF and then submitted the paper at Einbürgerungsamt under 7-years AE. Though, I did it 3-months before 7-years :-)

Those interested, should make sure to get this Bescheinigung "§43 Absatz 3" from BAMF(which need a)Orientierungskurs and b)Deutsch Zertifikat Prüfung).

Also, to make German Translation(thru Dolmetcher) of Geb.Urkunde(every one elder than 16y and not born in German) & Heiratsurkunde. Kids born here dont need it, as its already issued in German.

The other requirements depend upon your local Behörde and must be followed as per their Check-List. Make sure that the case is handled thru §10 (Anspruch auf Einbürgerung) and not with §8.

Rest of the things have already been discussed.

Imp Info: There is a new legislation underway and according to that every body elder than 16 need to get "§43 Absatz 3" from BAMF(which need a)Orientierungskurs and b)Deutsch Zertifikat Prüfung) and is applied to all cases since last few months(in my case Hessen). Though, its not in the form of Law, but EA argue that till the Processing of Einbürgerung completes, which include Zusicherung+Cancellation of earlier Nationality and this whole procedure takes 6-1 year easily.

So, I would advise to confirm this from local offices and get the Admission for Frau for this Courses, as VHS gives Termin 3-4 months ahead.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German Citizenship
Answer
6/20/07 7:10 PM as a reply to A. T.
Is it only for 7 year cases or the german course certificate is also required for 8 years + cases.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/21/07 9:22 AM as a reply to A. T.
@havehope,
yes,
As for Frau, there is a requirement of 4y Aufenthalt in Deutsch and minimum 2y-AE as Frau registered in DE.

Children, if born here(normally), are accepted for DZ(mit Einbürgerung), otherwise, child must have been in DE for 3y. But as said, its normally accepted, if the child in DE.

So, according to the info Flyer from EA, every one elder than 16y, who is going to be Naturalized with you (Mit Einbürgerung) would require this. As earlier mentioned, this is still not as law, but underway. So, for those cases, if not yet completed, till the Law comes into effect, would be required to fulfil this requirement.

Hope you got it.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German Citizenship/Permanent visa
Answer
6/25/07 1:02 AM as a reply to A. T.
Hallo all,
i am a new member of this group. can anybody tell me how, when i can apply for german long life visa. I am living germany since 6 years 9 months. First 2.5 year i was a student in a university. Since april 2003, i have been working as a Wiss. Mitarbeiter. I have done also 30 credit german during my studies, and i can speck fluently german. Iam married, my wife came germany last year. Now the question: should apply for Permanent Visa or not yet. I am waiting for your kind advice and information.
thanks
amitumi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/07 3:08 PM as a reply to A. T.
@amitumi,

Your situation contains Study period and without the so genante Bescheinigung §43 Absatz 3, seem to me as difficult, if your case will be considered for Nationality.

But, anyhow, you still may go to your local Einbürgerungsamt and discuss your case, whether when you may apply and what still requires.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/08 7:45 PM as a reply to A. T.
@A.T
Could you please explain the difference between handled thru paragraph 8 and paragraph 10:
"Make sure that the case is handled thru §10 (Anspruch auf Einbürgerung) and not with §8."

As I am currently gathering all the papers need for my application for citizenship and noticed that the lady at the burgeramt put a §8 on my application. I am applying for citizenship after 7years with the Intergration course completed.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/1/08 2:02 PM as a reply to A. T.
Hi,
just go to this URL and print the both clauses 8 and 10.

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/stag.html#4

If you fulfill the Paragraph 10, then just let your case be processed thru that, because it would not be easily rejected, as you have done the Integrationskurs and fulfil the requirement for 10. Just check, that you carry the BAMF certificate, where it is mentioned that you have successfully done the integrationskurs.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/1/08 4:47 PM as a reply to A. T.
@ A.T

Presently I have a BE visa. Till now I paid 60+ months rente (incl. student time and job time). BAMF also gave me the letter stating that I paid 60+ months rente.
Am I eligible for applying D-EG or EG visa?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/2/08 12:10 PM as a reply to A. T.
@sinu78,
Normally, this EG-Visa issues are handeled by AA(Ausländeramt) and not Einbürgerungsamt.

Therefore, I would suggest to ask your AA to get it. I did't as I directly applied for CZ (after 7 years of residence in DE(Unbefristet) and Integrationskurs(BAMF-zertifikat, requiring B1+Orientierungskurs)).

So, if you need it, then you should pursue for this NE, otherwise, you should apply for CZ directly.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/08 4:58 AM as a reply to A. T.
Hi All,
just wondering if somebody could advice me.
I just got my Niederlassungerlaubnis. I am Indian National and my wife is german.
Now i am thinking of applying for German citizenship. How should i go about it.
I live and work in UK during the week and fly back to germany every weekend to my wife who works in germany.
thanks,
Andy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/08 2:46 PM as a reply to A. T.
The link below gives you all necessary information.

http://www.einbuergerung.de/index2.htm

http://www.bmi.bund.de/cln_028/nn_174390/Internet/Content/Common/Anlagen/Gesetze/Staatsangehoerigkeitsgesetz__englisch,templateId=raw,property=publicationFile.pdf/Staatsangehoerigkeitsgesetz_englisch.pdf

http://bundesrecht.juris.de/rustag/index.html#BJNR005830913BJNE004902377
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/8/08 2:53 AM as a reply to A. T.
thanks mate..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/08 7:36 PM as a reply to A. T.
Hi
I am living in Hessen for last 8 years and six months. I studied here masters course and continuing to work as a wissenschaftlicher mitarbeiter. I speak german fluently and is that eligible to get german citizensship. when I talked to EA they said that your visa status is student and if you change your status then you can apply ?
I dont know what to do next does anybody have tips thank you
hessen2008
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/14/08 10:59 AM as a reply to A. T.
Ist das Orientierungskurs oder?

- ab 01.09.2008: Kentnisse der Rechts- und Gesellschaftsordnung und der Lebensverhältnisse in Deutschland

Source:
http://www.rp-darmstadt.hessen.de/irj/RPDA_Internet?cid=0e76c923629fdd94027464d0e196a8e0

Due to this requirement, in Hessen(Darmstadt), Zusicherung is issued till 31 Aug. 2008. Though, they are not aware of what type of course it would be and claim to be different from o.g. Orientierungskurs.

Please, if someone could provide a link to proof that o.g. is the same as Orientierungskurs(Teil des Integrationskurs), then one may extend the Zusicherung validity beyond 31.Aug 2008.

Viele Grüße,

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3