Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Freelance Visa

Toggle
Freelance Visa
Answer
11/6/14 4:57 PM
Hello Colleagues,
I need some information before I go to KVR. I am a graduate from a german university here. I have this opportunity to work as a Freelancer for two companies. I already have signed contracts as a "Freier Mitarbeiter" from both clients and I see I will not earn much per Hour.
Is there a "minimum" amount I should earn per hour so that I can be granted a Freelancer Visa?
For my services, I will work full time but I will NOT earn more than €20 per hr. Any one with a recommended Tariff or info.  I will really appreciate this!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Freelance Visa
Answer
11/6/14 11:19 PM as a reply to Sandra Kelly.
call them and talk with them, they may have answers to your questions.
http://www.ifb.uni-erlangen.de/home.html

freelancer visa - there is no such visa. with Niederlasung erlaubnis u can work as a freelancer and it has nothing to do with ur per hr rate.
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Freelance Visa
Answer
11/7/14 3:18 PM as a reply to sankar pandy.
Thank you very much Auswanderer. That looks indeed helpful. I dont have a Niederlassungserlaubnis and thats why I am wondering how this would work, if at all??
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott