Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
SONY TV
Answer
1/9/06 8:25 PM
Hello All,

For the last 1 year, I enjoyed the programs in Pehla Europe which gave channels like Sony, Setmax, NDTV, etc. Suddenly, from last 1 week, I couldnt get any of them. When I enquired from the
dealer who sold me the access card, he said that
Pehla Europe i.e. Sony TV has stopped airing programs. Are any of you having a Pehla Europe connection facing the above problem??

Thanks in advance for the info.

Best Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: SONY TV
Answer
1/11/06 12:14 PM as a reply to Rama Subramanian.
hello all,

Any input/ information??

Thanks!

Best Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/06 4:35 PM as a reply to Rama Subramanian.
Hello,
Yes i too had the same problem. I guess the money for the remaining period has been refunded.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/31/06 11:27 AM as a reply to Rama Subramanian.
@ rajeshwari,

Thanks! What is the other alternative you are planning for? Are you going for ZEE? I heard there is also an option for STAR Plus. Did you enquire with Sony TV about their return?

Best Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/14/06 12:27 PM as a reply to Rama Subramanian.
hi,
Well I am not going for Zee because it is expensive for just 2 channels. I am not aware of the star tv option, cause the agent did not say any such thing.
regarding the sony tv coming back. i dont think it is going to happen in the near future.
but i have discovered one good thing i.e to watch these channels online. the quality is not so good, but just ok to see once in a while..

Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/14/06 3:00 PM as a reply to Rama Subramanian.
Hi Rajeshwari,

Thanks!

Could you please list the links for watching these channels online? BTW do you need to pay for watching online?

Best Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/06 10:25 AM as a reply to Rama Subramanian.
hi,
why dont u try out this link. at this moment they r free. http://onlinemedia.in/live_video/sony_tv_live.htm
http://onlinemedia.in/live_video/starplus_tv_live.htm

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3