Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

PA Date to VISA Stamped

PA Date to VISA Stamped
Answer
2/9/15 10:26 AM
Hi All,

I thought we should just share date we had interview to the date our VISA got stamped. Though there is never any link between one VISA stamping date to another (I have learnt it from my experience) but it will be nice to know what can be the extremes and future aspirants may learn something from this -

My Info

Self PA Date - 24th Sep 2014 (8 AM slot)
Location - German Embassy in New Delhi
VISA Stamped - 28th Sep 2014
Pre Approval - Yes

Dependents PA Date - 24th Sep 2014 (2 PM slot)
Location - German Embassy in New Delhi
Further Documents shared - 29th Sep 2014 (Spouse Birth Certificate & 10th Pass Certificate).
Document Verfication Mail - 27th October 2014 :-(
Verification Officer Came - 5th Nov 2014
VISA Stamped - 9th Feb 2015 (Phewwwwwwwwwwww)

Is the name embedded as spouse in either passport? NO
Has name changed after marriage? NO
Inter Company Transfer? YES

Additional Remark -
Please be in connect with your ABH through e-mail once your verification report has been submitted to them so that they may ask for any further information directly. In my case they asked for a hotel booking confirmation, which I shared immediately. If they do not reply back then assume that everything they needed is with them and they will provide their answer to the embassy soon.
All the best!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18