Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Family Citizenship

Toggle
Family Citizenship
Answer
1/11/10 3:28 PM
Hi,

I just want to know that when all family members are applying for citizenship and One member is already fulfilling the complete requirements but other member can speak and understand the German but he/she haven't B1 certificate.

is it compulsory for both family members to take the exams of B1 certificate or is it sufficient only to clear the Einbürgerung test for citizenship?

Regards
Moin
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Family Citizenship
Answer
1/11/10 4:36 PM as a reply to Dummy Name.
Each and every one of the applications should fulfill the requirements, so the second one has to go through a German language test which will be done by the VHS of the city you are applying in. I did it and if you say that the other member can speak and understand German, it will then be a piece of cake.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/10 5:48 PM as a reply to Dummy Name.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The only problem is the person is getting the B1 exam date after 3 to 4 months, because the seats are already filled. Can he start citizenship process without this test and during process the person can take this exam.

I know some people living in Berlin took the citizenship but their wives didn't take B1 exam. Some of them only had A1 certificate. Is any body has the same experience on this forum?

Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/10 9:30 PM as a reply to Dummy Name.
you can try in some other city. I am sure you will find dates within a month.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/10 10:04 PM as a reply to Dummy Name.
One can apply without B1 certificate in hand. But need to provide during the course of time as it is mandatory to complete application process.
At least you would be able to know if any thing else is missing or everything except B1 is there for applicant.

Hope this helps.

All the best
-RK
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7