Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Job Contract in German language for employment visa application

Toggle
Some alien office at Germany are expecting the contract to be in Deutsch for issuing the approval.
If your future employer issued a Job contract letter in English, ask them to provide a version in Deutch also.

I faced this issue when I applied for an employment visa
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Job Contract in German language for employment visa application
Answer
10/24/14 4:58 PM as a reply to Selvaperumal.
Hi asp58,

Thanks for shearing this information. but i wonder, i was in consulate to submit my work visa application, i had both German and Deutsch version of my employment contracts, but the interviewer took the only english one and returned back the another Deutsch version of the contract!! or should i asked my german employer to supply tthe Deautsch version to the alien office directly. 

by the way, i also would like to ask a one question, dont know but some how i forgot to mention how long or from which date i need a visa to start my job in german emoticon
When i realized my mistake same day i called to the consulate and request them i forgot to mention this dates could you please suggest me what should i do in this case. but it was really pity to listen her as she is not interested in help me in this case. 
SO do you think it casue any problem in my visa processing or i have to follow any other way to inform my tentative dates to the authorities. or they will decide its own somehow!

Thanks in advance. 

Sim
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/24/14 6:40 PM as a reply to Simer.
So you have left the section 23 of your application form empty and you have not mentioned even in your covering letter.

In general the start date would be the start date(+/- few days) of the contract and the end date would be unlimited/indefinite for an unlimited job contract. If it is a fixed contract, the end date should be calculated as per the duration of the contract

I guess, this wont cause a major issue. They will revert back to you over phone or email, if they need the date

In case if you want to contact the consulate to update the dates, then write an email to the consulate.
You can get the email address by calling the consulate.

In the worst case , you can inform the start date to the visa officer when you go back to the consulate for submitting the passport for visa stamping
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/14 7:51 PM as a reply to Selvaperumal.
Many thanks again asp58 for your reply.
Last week i tried to call the consulate, and very politely explained the situation, but i wonder regards the attitude of that lady ove the phone towards my query. She was repating same word "you already signed the papers"! Again and again i was requesting, yes i signed but somehow i did mistake so thats i want to correct but unfortunately she was not in mood to help or atleast provide me any advice.

But as you wrote, may be cosulate will get back to me, lets hope!

Regards

Sim
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/14 2:56 AM as a reply to Simer.
@ sim

It does not matter.. Just because you mentioned a date . it does not mean ur visa is processed before that date.

Once you have signed and submitted, you can only cancel your application and reapply. High skilled immigrant is expected to fill the form responsibly. The lady is right.
Don't worry the dates does not matter.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/14 3:03 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thanks a lot Cebit for reply.

Hope everything will be alright emoticon

Regards

Sim
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18