Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Amazon credit card

Toggle
Amazon credit card
Answer
10/23/14 6:09 PM
Dear Friends,  

I have applied for a amazon credit card in Janaury, 2013. I did some shopping in the beginning and returned the remainings. Then after two months, I would like to do buy something from amazon and I entered wrong enteries of my data and subsequently my card was blocked. They asked for some verification by post but I was busy at that time due to my thesis work that couldn't follow up.

about 2 years have gone, I never heared anything from amazon credit card service.
My questions:

- To cancel the contract still should I write a letter to them or no need because they have already blocked my account.I have no remaining on my side. still It affects shufa? 
- do I need to worry about anything? 

any useful suggestion??

Regards
Sara
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Amazon credit card
Answer
10/23/14 7:28 PM as a reply to Jaime Diaze Rizzo.
Don't worry, just cancel it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/23/14 7:51 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thanks cebit, 

cancel mens, need to write kündigung and send to amazon service?
but since 1-1/2 year it is blocked, does'nt it means that it has been already cancelled ??

thanks in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/14 12:39 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hello Cebit, since almost 2 years I didn't hear from the amazon kreditkarte service but once in the beginning when they informed me because of having no verification:
 Der offene Kartensaldo wird dann in voller Höhe zum nächsten Rechnungstermin eingezogen - auch wenn Sie eine Zahlung in Teilbeträgen vereinbart haben.

what should be done now? kindly guide. 

regards, 
sara

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7