Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Part-time MBA

Toggle
Part-time MBA
Answer
7/23/09 7:05 PM
I am software professional with almost 10 years exp.and working here in Germany for the last 8 years. Now I would like to go for a part-time MBA.

Is it good for my career advancement?
After two years, I am planning to go back to India. Please advise ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Part-time MBA
Answer
7/24/09 1:22 PM as a reply to Ma Gm.
whats your previous education? how much you are earning now? how old are you? marital status? number of dependents? visa status? please clarify all details for a neutral advice.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/09 2:07 PM as a reply to Ma Gm.
http://www.fom.de/mba-master_of_business_administration.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/09 2:19 PM as a reply to Ma Gm.
@Raj
I have already got a Masters in Computer Science..
I have got NE and my wife and children has got German citizenship...

I only like to know whether an MBA will do any good for my career. (Here as well as in India)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/09 2:37 PM as a reply to Ma Gm.
well in that case, if you can afford to have time, than its NICE 2 HAVE, but i don't think will do any difference to your prospects, you´ve already got what you wanted.

JUST A THOUGHT!
seriously speaking, better would be to go for PhD, but only from big company not a University or FH, work there, earn money and and also your PhD.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/09 5:06 PM as a reply to Ma Gm.
any link to see which firms offer such a program?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/09 6:55 PM as a reply to Ma Gm.
I have been planning for one since 2003 and have been actively researching. Very few schools in Germany offer MBA in English and handful of them offer part time. Even partime is highly demanding in terms of your phyical presence. Hence I have extended my options to look at some B schools from UK as well. Here is a good list with ranking. Hope this helps you as well.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/table/2009/may/12/university-guide-business-management-studies
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott