Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

University is not entered in ANABIN

Toggle
University is not entered in ANABIN
Answer
10/20/14 7:56 AM
One of my friend applied for Employment visa and got rejection letter saying 

" Your university is not entered in Anabin Database, so your university degree is invalid"

What to do in this kind of situation...? can anyone give me a good suggesstion?

Looking for the trust7 cooperation!!!!!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: University is not entered in ANABIN
Answer
10/20/14 12:01 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi,

this will be a big problem!

Try this number for official information:

Hotline for recognition of foreign professional qualifications
Monday to Friday9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Frankenstrasse 210
90461 Nuremberg
Telephone: +49 30 1815-1111

http://www.bamf.de/EN/Migration/Arbeiten/arbeiten-node.html

G
ood luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/14 9:52 AM as a reply to trust7.
Hallo Sir, 

Thanks for your reply. Got reply from ANABIN database.,

they said as below

You have to prove that you have a recognized or to a German degree equivalent academic degreeProof of recognition or equivalence to a German degreeAs you couldn't find the necessary information in anabin, you have the following optionsto prove that your degree is recognised in Germany or equivalent to a German degree:
1)      apply for an evaluation of your foreign degree at the Central Office for Foreign Education or
2)      apply for admission to hold the professional title “engineer”.
1) EvaluationThe evaluation is an official document which states your obtained qualifications and can be used in applications for jobs in the German job market or when applying for a visa.Information concerning the evaluation procedure, including a list of required documents and costs, can be found here. Unfortunately, this website is only in German.Allow me to explain the procedure in English:Before you apply for an evaluation, you have to check in the database anabin whether your university is rated “H+” and therefore recognised.The next step is to fill in the initial form for the evaluation of your degree. Go tohttp://www.kmk.org/zab/zeugnisbewertungen.html and simply click on “Vorformular” at the bottom of this page.A new window will open („Antrag auf Zeugnisbewertung für einen ausländischen Hochschulabschluss“). Complete this form and click on „Antrag erzeugen“. You will get an email with a second form that you must fill out. Please send the completed form to the return email address as well as sending a printed copy of the form and the required documents to the following address:

Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen (ZAemoticon
Postfach 2240
53012 Bonn
GERMANY

The required documents are as follows:-      
 legally notarized copy of your credentials
-       if your credentials are not in German, English, French or Spanish you will additionally need a German translation processed by an authorized interpreter-       
copy of your secondary school leaving certificate (high school diploma)
-       copy of your ID (e. g. passport).
Please note that the processing time can take up to 3 month and you will be required to pay a fee (ca. €200).
As anabin is a growing database and is filled with results from the ZAB, your university and degree will be added to it, should you choose this option of evaluation.

If you have any further questions please contact the Central Office of Foreign Education at the following telephone number: +49 228 501-664.

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/4/14 11:58 AM as a reply to moon mal.
That's the stupidity of the Anabin system. For Indians, only the universities listed out on the UGC website are found in the Datenbank. AICTE approved institutions are not. There is no way in the whole world to make anyone in the German administration to update the Database to include other perfectly valid institutions for any reason. That's the way it is and the only way out (maybe) is to get your qualifications checked via the link posted above. Yep did I say it is stupid? Oh I did.
+2 (2 Votes)

Answer
4/26/16 2:33 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Good day! I am having the same problem. My work permit (not blue card) application is not able to proceed because my degree is not recognized. Are there any possible solutions after a degree has not been approved? 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott